💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Look at mister detail.

Go back to the oh so important kiddie thread now
No need. My impressive band of eagle-eyed informers, assistants, volunteers, and paid collaborators will alert me immediately next time you attempt to fuck up something in SLR. They don’t miss much.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
No need. My impressive band of eagle-eyed informers, assistants, volunteers, and paid collaborators will alert me immediately next time you attempt to fuck up something in SLR. They don’t miss much.
Aye now. Having big eyes like I do... Let's just say they aren't big for good looks and charm. I see everythang

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
When a girl is in the Bath and she dunks her banjino in water then shoots the water out. It's a called a Dolphin Queef. Stay tuned for more un needed information from Cox

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
Pray tell, what the fuck are you doing here then?
Watching all of Cox’s videos. I don’t feel it fair to tease him unless I’m fully on top of everything he posts. But then he’s fair game. You’re just incidental because your wailing and teeth gnashing are becoming a spectacle.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Jon Stewart Popcorn GIF

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Watching all of Cox’s videos. I don’t feel it fair to tease him unless I’m fully on top of everything he posts. But then he’s fair game. You’re just incidental because your wailing and teeth gnashing are becoming a spectacle.
I keep most of my videos unlisted. I don't post much public because I do illegal shit with pirating 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.