• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
The only reason you've gotten banned is for posting peoples' recordings or names against their will, so as long as you're not doing that, it's not a problem.
your use of gotten is increasing, very concerning - rehab for you soon if it gets any worse

at least I've sussed it better now - in the particular sentence above the word you are looking for is "been" :)

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
I got banned from some Satan Church for saying Baphomet is the Devil. They disagreed
That’s cause Baphomet was a deity probably invented by, and only possibly worshipped by, the Knights Templar prior to 1300. Most knowledge of it emerged only under torture of them Templars as each one described something completely different (or nothing at all). The association with the goat’s-footed devil only came about in the 1800’s when it was appropriated by fey occultists in France and the UK.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
That’s cause Baphomet was a deity probably invented by, and only possibly worshipped by, the Knights Templar prior to 1300. Most knowledge of it emerged only under torture of them Templars as each one described something completely different (or nothing at all). The association with the goat’s-footed devil only came about in the 1800’s when it was appropriated by fey occultists in France and the UK.
Did you also know that I already know this information :)

He is a Pagan symbol

Status
Not open for further replies.