• Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VII: Just Another Dick in the Lawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire&Water

Bluelighter
i googled it and she obviously didn't stop at 1 order of french fries.
I didnt even know he identified as she till just now
The 5 times I tried turning on the radio in a year she was emo' ing herself to death

Last edited:

autist

Bluelighter
you can have any animal as a service animal???

I want a diamond back rattlesnake to help me with my anxiety...

sounds dumb but nobody would ever talk to me if I had a rattlesnake next to me, thus helping my social anxiety....!?

This man chose an alligator and it actually made him somewhat popular. Make sure he's protective.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member

Sounds fun, I wanna go there. But to be honest, don't people abuse alcohol and drugs and pretty much every lake?

I would like some cheesy grits. But I don't know how to make them. Don't have any grits either. So there's that.

Dude you can google recipes. Though that doesn't help you get grits. But you can do that on the Internet too.

What do you guys do when you get sober/clean? there is no way i can be around my lifelong friends. no reflection on them because they are great people, but they use. i go to church on Sunday and have found out i don't want to hangout with, or be anything like the people there. they stare holes through me because of tattoos. so wtf do you do? my camp buddy died recently or I'd hit the woods for a week or 2 and get my head together. might end up going alone fuck it.

i don't mind sobriety at all. physically i feel 100 % better. fucking boredom is murder tho

You gotta do something to fill your time... find a hobby or an interest and get involved in it. That also helps you meet new people. try to think of something you've always been interested in, or were interested in when you were younger and gave up on.

MydriHaze

Bluelighter
Sounds fun, I wanna go there. But to be honest, don't people abuse alcohol and drugs and pretty much every lake?

Dude you can google recipes. Though that doesn't help you get grits. But you can do that on the Internet too.

You gotta do something to fill your time... find a hobby or an interest and get involved in it. That also helps you meet new people. try to think of something you've always been interested in, or were interested in when you were younger and gave up on.

D's

Administrator
Staff member
Tell me about it. My "job" woke me up at midnight, made me take some weird drug, then made me sit in a chair until 4 am nudging me everytome I dozed off.
Isn't that how most psych hospitals work though? how are you on your phone there? they usually take mine. I recall when I was in a medical detox once they had me sit in a chair after giving me suboxone, and once I started nodding off they would do the same, nudge me. Fucking pricks.

telepathetic

Bluelighter
Isn't that how most psych hospitals work though? how are you on your phone there? they usually take mine. I recall when I was in a medical detox once they had me sit in a chair after giving me suboxone, and once I started nodding off they would do the same, nudge me. Fucking pricks.
Its a clinical trial

Status
Not open for further replies.