Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Outlier

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
Watched a Finnish documentary about someone who was addicted to bupe. Read into the issue too, its HUGE in Finland man its the #1 injected drug!

Anyway this guy in the documentary is dead now. I google searched his death wonderingwhat the circumstances were. Pretty much the first result is an image of him hanging from a tree and it the picture links to this cutedeadguys site which, believe it or not, I found to be a necrophilia forum.

Their general discussion forum has your normal general topics being discussed like “do you want to be the murderer or the victim”, and “gay necro dreams”, and “what kind of death turns you on the most”.

Obviously I joined and now aspire to become the biggest necro of them all. Oh don’t look at me like that! Thats so not necro!

This site is so cool, its necrotic!

which resident evil game turns you on the most?

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Watched a Finnish documentary about someone who was addicted to bupe. Read into the issue too, its HUGE in Finland man its the #1 injected drug!

Anyway this guy in the documentary is dead now. I google searched his death wonderingwhat the circumstances were. Pretty much the first result is an image of him hanging from a tree and it the picture links to this cutedeadguys site which, believe it or not, I found to be a necrophilia forum.

Their general discussion forum has your normal general topics being discussed like “do you want to be the murderer or the victim”, and “gay necro dreams”, and “what kind of death turns you on the most”.

Obviously I joined and now aspire to become the biggest necro of them all. Oh don’t look at me like that! Thats so not necro!

All I can say to that is.... ummmmmmm

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter

I'm considering joining Cox's cult

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
Psoriasis I assume. I found tacrolimus useful a few weeks after the main infection passed, when my immune system went nuts. Fingers crossed that's the worst of it for you mate <3

Yeah psoriasis. The medicaton (Taltz/ixekizumab) works great and it's just once a month so although if I would have gotten sick before taking it, I would have skipped that dose, at this point it's too late and I'm sure I'll be fine once the next dose rolls around. I hadn't heard about tacrolimus though, interesting.

Reactions: CFC

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Seriously dont try it at home. Wait till @The Wizard of the Creek sees it. He'll know
Just tread carefully man. Witchcraft leaves a big blob of ink on your CV of life and beyond.

I understand this is motivated by self protection, and equalising things, for simple justice sake, rather than motivated by evil vengefulness, bitterness, hate and anger.

And I appreciate that many times, fire is required to fight fire.

But you can all too easily become the arsinist yourself, and be labelled as such, filed for karma some way, some time, regardless of your intentions.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Just tread carefully man. Witchcraft leaves a big blob of ink on your CV of life and beyond.

I understand this is motivated by self protection, and equalising things, for simple justice sake, rather than motivated by evil vengefulness, bitterness, hate and anger.

And I appreciate that many times, fire is required to fight fire.

But you can all too easily become the arsinist yourself, and be labelled as such, filed for karma some way, some time, regardless of your intentions.
I had to re do it, I forgot something. My wish isn't any harm. It's just to Win and get better

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
I had to re do it, I forgot something. My wish isn't any harm. It's just to Win and get better
That's how I took it that you are not seeking a dark path and anything unclean as such simply what you feel you deserve and is necessary and the only way to rectify the wrong which has been done to so I understand that.

I would not personally use the word win however. Although yes I guess it would be more like success in terms of achieving freedom and freedom is won, but not if it's like achievement or competitive thing if you know what I mean.

I just didn't want to think that your engagement in this practice would lead to some sort of significant repercussion at any point in your future existence

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
That's how I took it that you are not seeking a dark path and anything unclean as such simply what you feel you deserve and is necessary and the only way to rectify the wrong which has been done to so I understand that.

I would not personally use the word win however. Although yes I guess it would be more like success in terms of achieving freedom and freedom is won, but not if it's like achievement or competitive thing if you know what I mean.

I just didn't want to think that your engagement in this practice would lead to some sort of significant repercussion at any point in your future existence
I wouldn't target anyone. Especially on video. That's strait harassment :ROFLMAO: I get you though

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
It's gotten to the point i'm suicidal, I didn't wish to harm anyone so I doubt the outcome will be rough in my re guards. What I mean by Win is breaking free of the grip that thing my enemies started had on me..... I think it's already working tbh