Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Took another one of those blue bars I said some things I may not have wanted to 😬 I'm just going to shut up about it and let it happen lol

JessFR

Sr. Moderator: AADD, H&R, TDS
Staff member
@MsDiz

Oh I've been meaning to ask you this... Growing up my family always told me I was half German, half French. Well, I took a DNA test and it turns out I'm mostly Irish. True story.

Why would they deceive me like that?

Maybe they didn't know either?

People are really stupid... :p

My family is supposedly originally German and Welsh, but I got no clue if there's any truth to that. Can't say I care to find out, I'm not especially fond of most of my living extended family let alone the ones that have been dead for decades.

ions

Bluelighter
Y’all don’t mind that I take it but god forbid I dish it out. Is this where you come to complain about sensitivity. I have all your best interests in mind. But my vision faces challenges and tends to get cut short. I’m not looking to bang or sell off anyone else but rather arrange the minds for alignment.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Maybe they didn't know either?

People are really stupid... :p

My family is supposedly originally German and Welsh, but I got no clue if there's any truth to that. Can't say I care to find out, I'm not especially fond of most of my living extended family let alone the ones that have been dead for decades.

My mom's family is very german. I'm German. Makes sense.

My dad's side claims to be very french. I even have an americanized french last name. Very french name. Yet, not a drop of french blood in me.

My sister did some investigation and said my dad's side is associated with some unorthodox christian sect which fled france for the UK before coming to america. I'm guessing the confusion has to do with that, because I'm Irish.

BIT WEIRD INNIT

ions

Bluelighter
I never back down from a fight. I learned that things will escalate to a level then deescalate to a friendship like understanding. Also, you don't punch a guy with glasses. ALways push forward. And if BL can't accept me for that, then I will sever my ties.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I never back down from a fight. I learned that things will escalate to a level then deescalate to a friendship like understanding. Also, you don't punch a guy with glasses. ALways push forward. And if BL can't accept me for that, then I will sever my ties.
You’ve learned incorrectly though that’s the thing Ions. You push things too far and people don’t “deescaslate” in the way you think you’ve discovered. That’s the issue with you. You need to learn where the line is and the mods are trying to teach you that. We do it so that you can stay not to scare you off. You’re given many chances to change so please try it.

ions

Bluelighter
@MsDiz here's one to take up with the admin. INstead of a posting ban for sometime, just ban from a subforum.

I feel it's good to get the hate out because if it bottles inside you, it turns to cancer. A verbal dispute is no more than a rapport builder. PA teaches you to be too nice to people, then there's the NY side that never backs down. And that's my upbringing.

I'm off topic in CEPS forum sometimes and that's noticeable. But in the lounge, it's off topic. Maybe I'll start a hate only thread and take my angst out there with me myself and I.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
@MsDiz then there's the NY side that never backs down. And that's my upbringing.
I hate that mentality. People from New York will be belligerent assholes, get called out, then say "I'm from New York, deal with it"

Like nah bro, that's not an excuse, that is childish thinking and a cop out

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
iMaybe I'll start a hate only thread and take my angst out there with me myself and I.
Great idea and keep it to that thread.

It’s good to get anger out and in TL you’ve more leniency but there are still rules regardless to how you feel about getting your anger out.

@MsDiz here's one to take up with the admin. INstead of a posting ban for sometime, just ban from a subforum.

You regularly spam things in multiple forums and you know this. I don’t think it’s a good idea for many many reasons but I’m not the boss, you can suggest it to an admin though rather than lamenting about it here.

ions

Bluelighter
I'm not from NY, just lived there until they kicked me out. Which is what they're currently trying to do to Trump. Connecticut for a year taught me about scammin'.

See my education level is high, but I don't have a job to hold me accountable to anything. So I preach unorthodox ideas and would lawyer up if it got out of hand. It's a weird position to be in, like smarter than any doctor, but not having a diploma to get a doctor job.

I've been a MAPS contributor for awhile now and believe their ideas on marijuana and psychedelics is a good for us in a society. This drinking everyday, I go through 30 rack in three days or so, needs something like a psychedelic as a substitute intoxicant. They are also better for you than binge drinking. But thanks @MsDiz I will consider others feelings and make a tradition out of it.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I'm off a Xanax bar and Meth, I'm feeling Godly not God just Godly. Listen. Me and 3 other Wiccans Got together a couple nights ago, and did a ritual against her using something of hers that was givin to her friend. We made our altar and her picture is still there with a candle buring. Things have already taken effect. The Scorpio Sting is a real thing. And the best part. I can get away with it because Mental wards don't understand witchcraft, Enjoy her new diagnosis like she put me through. Hahahahahahaha

Meth + rituals = apparently successful rituals.

aww sorry to hear that mate. I hope it doesn't get too bad and rollercoastery <3<3

Thanks man. I hope it isn't rollercoastery too. So far yesterday and the night before that were awful, today isn't so bad. Which makes me hope I'm already on the mend. My medication I take does in theory have the potential to make it more severe but I don't think they really know for sure, as it is a third generation biologic which suppresses a very targeted pathway in the immune system and nothing else. And I am otherwise healthy without any underlying conditions.

Really hope I don't experience a repeat of yesterday though...

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Meth + rituals = apparently successful rituals.

Thanks man. I hope it isn't rollercoastery too. So far yesterday and the night before that were awful, today isn't so bad. Which makes me hope I'm already on the mend. My medication I take does in theory have the potential to make it more severe but I don't think they really know for sure, as it is a third generation biologic which suppresses a very targeted pathway in the immune system and nothing else. And I am otherwise healthy without any underlying conditions.

Really hope I don't experience a repeat of yesterday though...

Psoriasis I assume. I found tacrolimus useful a few weeks after the main infection passed, when my immune system went nuts. Fingers crossed that's the worst of it for you mate <3

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Psoriasis I assume. I found tacrolimus useful a few weeks after the main infection passed, when my immune system went nuts. Fingers crossed that's the worst of it for you mate <3
i was talking 2 a Trump supporter

and he said covid ain't even real.

• Haha
Reactions: CFC