Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Don't take it that way, i'm just saying Wisdom and Intelligence are not the same. You are Smart through Wisdom. I am smart from Intelligence

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
Nah man I understand. Witchcraft isn't what people think like turning people people into animals. It's psychological which means energies scent from witchcraft can fuck with peoples head and make them go crazy
that's how it really works
I know. Magic IS real. Just saying, holding the grudge is more soul detrimental than letting go.

Last edited:

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Did you mean me? Just curious. Soz, am slow. Heavy LSD recent use.

But if you (did?) Funnily, I picked up the nickname Jesus around my home area, before going to Swansea University.

And guess what they all called me there?

Socrates haha!
True stories.
No not you! Love the nickname!

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Wisdom is knowledge through experience. Intelligence is implying knowledge to what you are doing and doing it right

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
No not you! Love the nickname!
Thanks for clarifying. My slowed brain was almost deducing that.

But Im lost as to how I got in this thread, what it's about even sorry.

I came to add any light, coming from another wild plane currently.

I mean, I'm done with lowly, pettyiness and disharmony.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Best way to get real revenge, in my opinion and experience encountering evil people is genuinely to raise your own vibrational level and simply rise above and be happy and free to realise these wicked weaklings have no power and influence over you anymore see you them as being with their pants down effectively and you are obliged to say nothing except that which rolls naturally off your tongue in pure meaning and actually love ultimately even if your words are very cutting and critical which is ok I think within context and where relevant for the sake of enhancing understanding for others benefit.

Again if a loads of silly dribble please discard I'm not the most "certified" sound minded hearat present!
Let me explain the Ritual. It was set to Heal me and help me get over her. The other part of it was if my enemies were guilty of my mental health, then it would work....
It already started :/

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
She owned a spell book (My friend) We found something that Reverses all that neg energy and motives back at them. It worked so that means they were responsible...
That's just how it's going to be, I can't reverse it now

CFC

Bluelight Crew
Hey CFC, nice to see you. :) We're covid bros now. I started developing symptoms yesterday and today it's full on. Haven't gotten my test results back yet but my bandmate tested positive and another also has symptoms so it's pretty obvious what's going on.

I took my monthly biologic medication dose on Friday, and apparently I am not supposed to take it if I get covid because it can make it more severe. So pretty bad timing,.

aww sorry to hear that mate. I hope it doesn't get too bad and rollercoastery <3<3

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
When someone makes you cry because they think you are bullshitting. That means I'm telling the trust, but you'll see.