• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
On another note, I just yelled at a patient and it was glorious. It was an inmate. A homicidal one. And a pain in the ass as you’d expect. He was being a stubborn idiot and not letting me do my job properly so I yelled “OI” which is Australia for “quit fucking around and do what I say”. He did what I said. And he thanked me afterwards. The guards were impressed judging by their sudden flirtatiousness. Funny times, funny times...

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Yeah man. @schizopath is right. The correct anti-psychotic will put you down for the count and smooth out your fried receptors no matter how amped you are.

Seroquel: the late night snack of champions!
I got olanzapin, ketiapin and mirtazapin prespicted.
Doctors here love antipsychotics for anything. Restlessness, sleep problems, anything.

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
No I think about how stupid they are and how easily I could have several 15 year old girlfriends if I wanted to.

/Flex
Problem is, we were as stupid when 15.
But, no, hearing teens talk, it never cease to baffle me -
first off, are you still practicing talking? Cause something happened to my ears trying to decipher your retch of words.

I'm not smart now, but goddamn, 15-year old me would not have survived natural selection.
And most of these little monsters you see wouldn't either. They so stupid they should wear helmets.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
Problem is, we were as stupid when 15.
But, no, hearing teens talk, it never cease to baffle me -
first off, are you still practicing talking? Cause something happened to my ears trying to decipher your retch of words.

I'm not smart now, but goddamn, 15-year old me would not have survived natural selection.
And most of these little monsters you see wouldn't either. They so stupid they should wear helmets.
My idea of fun when I was 15 was getting high and chugging strawberry milk with my friends until one of us puked. Also used to smoke tar and intentionally burn myself with cigarettes - not because I liked the pain but simply because I thought it was funny I could smell my flesh burning but couldn't feel anything. I have 10 cigarette burn scars all over my arms. Yeah...

I was also a state chess champion.

Its not that kids aren't smart it's just they don't know how to use their intelligence or how the world works. And underdeveloped brains. Ok, yeah they are dumb. We all were.

Last edited:

tubgirl.jpg

Bluelighter
My idea of fun when I was 15 was getting high and chugging strawberry milk with my friends until one of us puked. Also used to smoke tar and intentionally burn myself with cigarettes - not because I liked the pain but simply because I thought it was funny I could smell my flesh burning but couldn't feel anything. I have 10 cigarette burn scars all over my arms. Yeah...

I was also a state chess champion.

Its not that kids aren't smart it's just they don't know how to use their intelligence or how the world works. And underdeveloped brains. Ok, yeah they are dumb. We all were.
Yes, and wasn't it bliss?
Somedays, I'm one step away from trying a home-made lobotomy with a heart defibrillator, like that novel (It was written, so it must be true).
'Cause that's about how clueless I was at 15 regarding most shit in life when I think back at it, but that might just be me 😬

Also, state champion? Nice work!

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
Also, state champion? Nice work!
Well at the time I was 9th in AZ and 48th in the nation for my age group. I later on became the Northern California B class state champion 🏆 and I was on the 5 man team that won the national team tournament (I was the 4th best on the team ;)) we were one of the strongest teams in the tournaments history.

Sounds more impressive than it really is. I was basically in the equivalent of professional basketball D league player. I did win several thousand dollars over the years. From tournaments.

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
Why can a woman have a bunch of girlfriends but as a guy if I say I have a boyfriend suddenly everyone thinks I'm gay?

Its just my friend who is a boy :/

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
I'm going to stream myself making my legendary general tso tacos if anyone is bored enough to watch

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I was taking seroquel every night for the last week and a half. The weight gain was immediate and noticeable... 😬

Sleep was immense though.

I got some seroquel as a sleep aid that isn't a benzos, and hence, not addictive, for when I have insomnia or drug comedowns I need to fall asleep for. I took about 30-50mg (I had to break a 250mg pill up so it's inexact). It put me right to sleep but the next day I felt really slow mentally and work was a bit of a challenge. So Not the biggest fan, but it works.

In other news... I received 2 doses of methadone. Gonna use it every 3 days because I've been dosing kratom like 1-2 ounces per day again lately for like 10 days straight. I got a plan, methadone today, loperamide Thursday if needed, methadone Friday. Loperamide Sunday, maybe 1-2 doses of kratom to hold me through Monday, lope once more Tuesday, then 4mg of bupe, holds me 2 days, lope Thursday, the rest of the bupe Friday, then lope Monday, maybe Tuesday, and by then I hope I am past everything. Mixing and matching long duration "maintenance" opies to break the daily cycle. And then step off with minimum discomfort.

But on the plus side, I am high as fuck right now and loving it. I took 1mg of etizolam earlier when I knew the methadone wasn't going to get stronger, got real high, took 1.5mg more of etiz a bit ago, now my typing is sloppy and I'm feeling euphoric and lovely. Took some caffeine to combat drowsiness, gonna stay up and Bluelight and watch King iof the Hill and then either pass out because caffeine probably won't cut through it for long, or else 1mg more etizolam and go to bed in a while.

Good times. :) It's my second time ever taking methadone, lovely stuff if you aren't used to it. Nice, solid, heavy opiate high, pretty euphoric, very comfortable and sedating. Good thing I can't get more. And that I can't get more of the bupe, I just got 1 x 8mg sublingual strip.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I worked solidly from 9-4. Marvelled at my own brilliance for a while. Had a brief nap/fap around 1. Then went for a 5 k mountain bike ride. Going up hills I felt every one those nasty shards. Every single damn one, but I made it the whole way. Now I'm gonna BBQ some skinless chicken and prepare a salad. I guess I'll then just swipe right on interesting sounding hot women for the rest of the evening to make the most of this positive frame of mind.

Tomorrow I'll probably Fuck up and spend my already late mortgage payment on an ounce of meth, but today will still be a pleasant memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.