• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I was taking seroquel every night for the last week and a half. The weight gain was immediate and noticeable... 😬

Sleep was immense though.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I've gained literally 50 lbs from antipsychotics the past couple months
In my experience the weight gain is both drug and dose dependent. I gained weight on every AP except Abilify but at low doses of seroquel it was nowhere near as bad ad on high doses. You only need 50 mg for solid sleep.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
Yeah...some days I was taking it during the day as well. And eating so much more than usual. Woops.

Anyway, three days off now, waiting for my metabolism to return to normal...

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Today is Ethics training day at my job. Aperently staff likes to have relationship with the dudes/chicks that are in the rehab program. So because of it, I have to sit in a classroom for a solid hoilur and learn why ethics is good to practice.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Just a random thought as I ride off into night shift...

This doesn’t work for the 12 step program where the higher power must be above yourself, but if you think about it... what is “real” only exists to/in us (in sense perceptions, thoughts etc) so really no matter what your higher power is... your perception of it... is you. You are it.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Ghostdaddy is my higher power *giggles like a little schoolgirl*
that's a bad idea. if you knew how many of my friends wives/girlfriends hate me because I'm the one telling my friends, come on let's go bar hoppin. then flash an 8 ball. fuck her let's go out. she ain't gonna leave you.

Status
Not open for further replies.