• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Hru doing?
Today is day one of no coke or weed. Still yet to fully get over this cold but whatever. Not impressed with the dude I may or may not be dating (kinda told him to give me space last week cos I was going through something) because he got the world’s worst coke. Oh and I’m now on a week of night shift so I’ll be a vampire for a bit.

How are you doing my lovely?

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Today is day one of no coke or weed. Still yet to fully get over this cold but whatever. Not impressed with the dude I may or may not be dating (kinda told him to give me space last week cos I was going through something) because he got the world’s worst coke. Oh and I’m now on a week of night shift so I’ll be a vampire for a bit.

How are you doing my lovely?
If only you knew me, i got the best connections

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Post of the year. Though 10 hours of sleep is called antipsychotics.
I shoulda tried to crash hours ago, I'm at the time of the night where I can either push through and get through work, or massively oversleep. But I didn't wanna crash, too interested in doing droogz and web surfing, classic mistake

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Paying by cash or card?
"Crystal meth"
Very good sir.
I used the cash that was burning a hole through my pocket trying to get to my (ex) dealer’s place.

That’s my new strategy: spend the money before I have a chance to give it to him.

Although the cashier at the store did have a party’n’play look about him so paying straight up with a baggie might have worked!

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Have the geniuses over at Pfizer found a way to distill an 8 hour sleep into an ingestible substance yet? I don't think so. Another big pharma fail.

Yeah man. @schizopath is right. The correct anti-psychotic will put you down for the count and smooth out your fried receptors no matter how amped you are.

Seroquel: the late night snack of champions!

Status
Not open for further replies.