• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
I don't feel like actually dating right now but would it be a bad idea to reactivate tinder just to boost my confidence and kill time? If a hookup happened I wouldn't stop it but let's be honest the odds of that are miniscule

Anyone done that?

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
I dunno man, the whole thing is starting to depress the fuck out of me... I think I might prefer drug addiction.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I wish America wasn’t so shit in other respects.

Me too. Being here is better for most people than it might seem from everything you hear though (even from us).

If you're gonna be pedantic...I've never shit myself on heroin. In fact I can go weeks without shitting.

Indeed, accidentally shitting yourself is highly unlikely, maybe unless it's your first time or something. Not being able to shit is a much bigger issue.

Feels like my dick making the universe cum together.

Such a generous lover

Why do asian countries fuck up so badly when translating to English? Does google translate not work? Serious question..

You ever try using Google translate on Chinese text to English? It looks just like all the bad translations. If I were a conspiracy theorist, I'd say they were all just using Google translate.

I'm not though, I ain't no dummy.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
Been there done that....
Well I guess I can't be as cool as diz over here

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
Why do asian countries fuck up so badly when translating to English? Does google translate not work? Serious question..
I speak an Asian language fluently and can confirm that Google Translate gets it right 80% of the time. Your reader will understand the translation but it will sound odd and clunky (translating both ways)

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Usually when I get a date I have a celebratory wank session in anticipation

Feels like my dick making the universe come together. Law of attraction. Yes sir.
Sex Magick. It works. Even Cummings to the intention of landing a job can work. Now, landing a date, thats the hard part.

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
I'm not saying I'm about to commit murder, but I'd happily take an assault and battery charge to vent some of this frustration.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I'm not saying I'm about to commit murder, but I'd happily take an assault and battery charge to vent some of this frustration.
Remember to smirk and verbally egg your victim on so he swings first. Then you cruise out of trouble on a self/defence plea.

Status
Not open for further replies.