• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
Yuh, more likely to go Europe.

Defs not gonna be giving myself meth mouth and shitting my pants on heroin though, cos I’m not a fuckin idiot. Some class.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
The cocaine elite of BL.

The rest of us are just festering pants-shitters.
Basically 😂😂

Oh, and, it’s not a matter of brushing your teeth. Can’t stop you grinding them down and it’s blaaaatantly obvious to the rest of us. It’s creepy and gross as hell.

Bella Figura

Bluelight Crew
If you're gonna be pedantic...I've never shit myself on heroin. In fact I can go weeks without shitting. Sure I've woken up ejaculating and vomiting at the same time in withdrawal but who hasn't???

And what do Australians know about class anyway :p

mal3volent

Administrator
Staff member
I used to have a mentally challenged friend. One of the only "sayings" he could recite was, "better to be pissed off than pissed on!" That always made him laugh.

These days, I'm just not sure he was right though.

QTpi

Bluelight Crew
@mal3volent this is my new tinder opening in intro and then I just boosted my profile which costs money lol I'm such a shit head...

""Over 5" 8' swipe left please 👍

I don't do cheese lines and I don't play games.

I have a thing for black women so i probably swiped right on most of you aside from the ones I wouldn't be able to physically pick up. Nothing against other ethnicities and body weights I'm open-minded and like them all in their own way. If I liked ur profile that means I have an initial attraction to you based on looks and profile.

Winging it but ultimately do want just one of you.""

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
@mal3volent this is my new tinder opening in intro and then I just boosted my profile which costs money lol I'm such a shit head...

""Over 5" 8' swipe left please 👍

I don't do cheese lines and I don't play games.

I have a thing for black women so i probably swiped right on most of you aside from the ones I wouldn't be able to physically pick up. Nothing against other ethnicities and body weights I'm open-minded and like them all in their own way. If I liked ur profile that means I have an initial attraction to you based on looks and profile.

Winging it but ultimately do want just one of you.""
I'm considering getting on bumble or tinder but I just don't know if I'm ready yet. I don't know why I'm still being a heartbroke puss but it's just how it is

QTpi

Bluelight Crew
You know what, you're right I've got faith I can lure em in I've been successful my whole life and I know someone tryna catch this D

I have a couple dick pics thatve not been seen by other than me, a housemate, a friend in the Netherlands and 2 horny asians who like the "facial" features of "big americans"

Status
Not open for further replies.