• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
God you Aussies have such expensive drugs, so insane to me. It blows my mind that you could consider $300 "nothing". I make a lot of money and I still wouldn't ever in a million years pay $300 a gram for any drug.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
God you Aussies have such expensive drugs, so insane to me. It blows my mind that you could consider $300 "nothing". I make a lot of money and I still wouldn't ever in a million years pay $300 a gram for any drug.

From what I've seen they make up for it in very high purity relative to US drug scene.

Not such a bad deal maybe?

I'd pay $300 for a gram of heroin if I knew it was highly pure any day.

But from what @TripSitterNZ told me - hell no I would not pay $280 for a gram of ketamine

depends on the drug I guess

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
No the purity is objectively shit here. Cost goes up the further away from the source you are. That’s why it’s cheaper closer to Columbia.
For coke. Purity of meth is wonderful but prices are also ridiculous even though it only needs to cone from Burma. The locally produced stuff is the same price.

Atelier3

Staff member
Well he actually only spent $200 on the drugs and the other $100 having fun in a bar.

I still think $300 is a fair amount of money. But if I went out to a nice restaraunt, had a few cocktails, maybe paid a cover charge to see a band or enter a club I’d still spend towards $300 for a big night out even before drugs are factored in.

So I was thinking that for a ‘special occasion’ rather than ordinary night it was a reasonable spend. Obviously not every week.

But when drugs come into it - yeah. I don’t think I’ve ever had a run on meth buying by the gram where I ended up spending less than $1,000 before I’d had enough. And that doesn’t take into consideration the cost of the company I used to like while peaking.

If I hadn’t mended my ways my kids would not have much of an inheritance!

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I was replying to Sirena talking about $300/gram coke, and just everything I have heard from all you Aussies on this forum over the years. It just blows my mind, that's all. Drugs are SO much cheaper here.

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
I was replying to Sirena talking about $300/gram coke, and just everything I have heard from all you Aussies on this forum over the years. It just blows my mind, that's all. Drugs are SO much cheaper here.

Yeah I'm just saying, average coke purity in US is 28%... grams $80-100?

I wouldn't mind spending $300/gram if it were 90%

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
yeah perhaps if it was 90%. I still wouldn't personally but at least it would make sense. But apparently the coke quality is shit in Australia too.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
For coke. Purity of meth is wonderful but prices are also ridiculous even though it only needs to cone from Burma. The locally produced stuff is the same price.
Yeah I was only talking about coke obviously. It’s not about the distance it comes from though, it’s about how it enters the boarders.

Yeah BRO that’s what we’re saying, purity is not even close to 90% unless you did it yourself. If you’re even lucky enough to get coke! Lots of people selling crap at major events like pet worming medication.

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
Ah, so just like America then. Damn that sucks.

Well I'm just spoiled by pictures and fables from some of our aussie members that make me drool xD

For me coke has always been a waste of money, anyways. Rich man drug. The definition of money going up in smoke or your nose and then hating yourself for it 30 min later lol.

Atelier3

Staff member
True. But we have a lot less armed and violent psychopaths in our retail drug trade. Maybe we’re paying a peace dividend.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
Me either, lol, it was more than a gram

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter

You’ve always been my fave so it should be shocking I retain absolutely no information on your whereabouts. What, pray tell, continent, are you blessing?

Atelier3

Staff member
I don’t know what it’s like with coke in Australia but if you move from buying grams to ounces you get a 50 % discount with meth.

This makes the per gram price almost sane but you need to outlay several thousand bucks to do the deal. Which is always scary.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
I don’t know what it’s like with coke in Australia but if you move from buying grams to ounces you get a 50 % discount with meth.

This makes the per gram price almost sane but you need to outlay several thousand bucks to do the deal. Which is always scary.
Only some do discounts. Not a given thing.

Even good coke is stomped on to a degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.