Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
I just read this article about dopamine cells deciding on their own when to release dopamine. What a bunch of shits! Give us more dopamine you butts!

Dopamine be all like

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
So I know I have a cold but I was finally about to just go for it and do a line or four... but before I could I got a nose bleed.

What’s the worst that’s come out of your nose from heavy coke use? Anyone lost some cartilage?

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
So I know I have a cold but I was finally about to just go for it and do a line or four... but before I could I got a nose bleed.

What’s the worst that’s come out of your nose from heavy coke use? Anyone lost some cartilage?
I stopped before the hole appeared but I did notice the bridge of my nose slightly moved/caved in to one side.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I've only IV'd crack with citric acid + H a handful of times. Before quitting because I was probably gonna die. That rush tho.

I feel like my drug cravings are gonna catch up with me soon...
Who mentioned IV 😇? But since you brought it up: Don’t let IV coke get a grip. The only path to salvation is via a rock bottom that takes absolutely everything. That fucking freight train though! Woo Hoo.