Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Four Mile Creek, St. Clair Township, Ohio
Why you shouldnt do speed
You got 62 people following you. That’s a lot of responsibility AJ. Don’t let um down. whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever Shaquille O’Neal whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever whatever

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Shaquille O’Neal
Discovery Shut Up GIF by Shark Week

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Yeah, sorry, I mean you looked like 'the shit' which is really good, and thought I was using your own phrasing correctly, throwing the 'right' and the 'proper' on to that. Looks like I don't know what I am saying in this case. Sorry mate, meant no harm, you look great,

It's cool, it takes more than someone cussing my looks for me to get upset. I know I look like I've been set on fire then put out with a garden spade.
I was just confused in what you said, I'd expect someone to look fucked up etc if they hadn't slept & been smoking coke & heroin.

What's your favourite substance(s) to use?

Some of the images from my MDPV days are horrific, it's no shock people would cross over the road with their kids when they saw me coming 🤣

ControlDaddy

Bluelighter
It's cool, it takes more than someone cussing my looks for me to get upset. I know I look like I've been set on fire then put out with a garden spade.
I was just confused in what you said, I'd expect someone to look fucked up etc if they hadn't slept & been smoking coke & heroin.

What's your favourite substance(s) to use?

Some of the images from my MDPV days are horrific, it's no shock people would cross over the road with their kids when they saw me coming 🤣
You know, my first day here, the first person I really talked to was @MDPV_Psychosis, specifically asking him what to look at as alternatives to meth for chemsex/stimfapping and he gave me the straight dope on MDPV and all the other wonders and unknowns in that class. He also gave a stern warning about where it had taken him, which I filed away as facts, but somewhat irrelevant to me in that moment, as I was already three times thwacked on meth and had been going for seven days at that point without more than a fifteen minute break to poo, or shower, or eat and hydrate. That prolly answers your question about my DOC.

So that first day around here I felt like I had really missed the bus all the cool kids had gotten on before, 2016, was that when it was banned? But, since then, everyone has echoed about the same sentiment on MDPV, that is was a hell of a ride, but ducked there world up big time. You just said something like that as week. So now, I appreciate it as a cautionary tale, and probably won’t be trying my best to replicate it with an analog at this point.

Besides smoking glass, I really like dextroamphetamine a lot. It is a lot smoother a high, and much less toxic and mentally destabilizing. I love cannabis, and I think it’s a miracle in my life, but I haven’t used it sjncebecause outside of this monthslong binge I have been on, I normally do AA, cause I have a wicked drinking problem.

Oh yeah, about 2-4 time a year, the last few years, I run into someone who can source me a lot of rocks at once, as once I get going with that, I will smoke a ball or two every day until I run out of extra money, which I am blessed to be able to find more easily and more often than the usual case.

Right now, today, I will try about anything, but benzos and opiates never really appealed to me. I kinda have gotten the gist of your drug preferences, so don’t be offended I didn’t ask, please. I tend to end up kind of studying bluelighters I find have been interesting posters through the years.

Put a selfie back up, and I will appreciate it in the most straightforward way possible. Promise.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
I think I need to stop weed too. Like it was all fine when I was just spending $100-200 a fortnight but now I’m smoking $500 in a week. Obviously cost of concomitant coke use (Aus coke prices are stupid high for shit quality) is a factor but at this point I think I need to quit coke, and quit weed so I can hopefully decrease my tolerance again.... Guess you will have to smoke for me.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I think I need to stop weed too. Like it was all fine when I was just spending $100-200 a fortnight but now I’m smoking $500 in a week. Obviously cost of concomitant coke use (Aus coke prices are stupid high for shit quality) is a factor but at this point I think I need to quit coke, and quit weed so I can hopefully decrease my tolerance again.... Guess you will have to smoke for me.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
You know, my first day here, the first person I really talked to was @MDPV_Psychosis, specifically asking him what to look at as alternatives to meth for chemsex/stimfapping and he gave me the straight dope on MDPV and all the other wonders and unknowns in that class. He also gave a stern warning about where it had taken him, which I filed away as facts, but somewhat irrelevant to me in that moment, as I was already three times thwacked on meth and had been going for seven days at that point without more than a fifteen minute break to poo, or shower, or eat and hydrate. That prolly answers your question about my DOC.

So that first day around here I felt like I had really missed the bus all the cool kids had gotten on before, 2016, was that when it was banned? But, since then, everyone has echoed about the same sentiment on MDPV, that is was a hell of a ride, but ducked there world up big time. You just said something like that as week. So now, I appreciate it as a cautionary tale, and probably won’t be trying my best to replicate it with an analog at this point.

Besides smoking glass, I really like dextroamphetamine a lot. It is a lot smoother a high, and much less toxic and mentally destabilizing. I love cannabis, and I think it’s a miracle in my life, but I haven’t used it sjncebecause outside of this monthslong binge I have been on, I normally do AA, cause I have a wicked drinking problem.

Oh yeah, about 2-4 time a year, the last few years, I run into someone who can source me a lot of rocks at once, as once I get going with that, I will smoke a ball or two every day until I run out of extra money, which I am blessed to be able to find more easily and more often than the usual case.

Right now, today, I will try about anything, but benzos and opiates never really appealed to me. I kinda have gotten the gist of your drug preferences, so don’t be offended I didn’t ask, please. I tend to end up kind of studying bluelighters I find have been interesting posters through the years.

Put a selfie back up, and I will appreciate it in the most straightforward way possible. Promise.

PeeVee aka Pervert Powder aka Mad Dog Parole Violater (MDPV) is the best stim ever.

4-meo-pcp, 2c-b, 4-ho-met, 4-aco-dmt, N,n-dmt, mxe all come to mind as truly amazing drugs & ones I've had wonderful times on. I'm not just a fan of heroin.

Escaline aka 3-ce is truly horrific for me, 12 hours tripping then come down with a body load like you never known is an experience I won't forget.