• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
If I die my I know my momma is taken care of and where I’m going all I can say. Please respect it my right to refuse.

And what about your mom? Is she vaccinated? If not, what if you unknowingly gave it to her and she died?

Cause that's actually a big concern of mine.

Also there are worse things than dying. I think being on a ventilator would be one of my greatest nightmares. I'd honestly give real thought to just dying. I'd probably do it, but I'd have to think about it.

I mean I have enough anxiety about going to sleep and having nightmares as it is. From accounts I've heard, being under weeks of sedation is like that, but much longer lasting.

And if you say yes... That's it, you can't withdraw consent again after you're out.

Ughhh, yea, I'd honestly have to think about it. If there were even a 1 in a 2 million chance of that I think I'd rather have the vaccine.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS, EADD
Staff member
And what about your mom? Is she vaccinated? If not, what if you unknowingly gave it to her and she died?

Also there are worse things than dying. I think being on a ventilator would be one of my greatest nightmares. I'd honestly give real thought to just dying. I'd probably do it, but I'd have to think about it.

I mean I have enough anxiety about going to sleep and having nightmares as it is. From accounts I've heard, being under weeks of sedation is like that, but much longer lasting.

And if you say yes... That's it, you can't withdraw consent again after you're out.

Ughhh, yea, I'd honestly have to think about it. If there were even a 1 in a 2 million chance of that I think I'd rather have the vaccine.
It’s a dreamless sleep, you’re pumped with so much to keep you under. It’s rare people have REM sleep when under sedation because they like to keep people deep.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
My moms getting it I think, so is anyone I’m around. That said. I’d rather wear a mask the rest of my life. I got use to it when I used to work paint and body. But I’m not putting MRNA in my body. Sorry. No other vaccine works like this one does. So like I said I got my shot for sale.

So basically you're afraid of what you don't understand.

It’s a dreamless sleep, you’re pumped with so much to keep you under. It’s rare people have REM sleep when under sedation because they like to keep people deep.

Yeaaaaaa that's what I used to think too. Then I started reading accounts from people who've experienced it.

Nah, fuck that shit. It's quite clear they are NOT effectively making sure you are truly unaware. Lots of people have found themselves still conscious yet in a dream-like state. Some people have had profound trauma from so long in that condition.

I find dreams traumatic quite frequently as it is. No, no no no. Only way I'd agree is if I got a promise that if I'm not better after a couple weeks you'll kill me.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch

Tbh I don’t care to bring my mother into this and I kinda find it disrespectful to do that. Also, not direct at you but being advised by someone who isn’t a licensed physician on what I should put in my body when any other time I speak I don’t exist. Let’s keep it at that like I asked a while ago
Especially when you claim most of your lab techs is on some sort of drug.

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Tbh I don’t care to bring my mother into this and I kinda find it disrespectful to do that. Also, not direct at you but being advised by someone who isn’t a licensed physician on what I should put in my body when any other time I speak I don’t exist. Let’s keep it at that like I asked a while ago

To be honest, I find it disrespectful that you don't care about the risks you pose to society. I find your selfishness disrespectful. And I couldn't give the slightest crap about if I'm a doctor. It's obvious you don't either seeing as you don't follow their advise.

If you wanna drop this, fine, if you drop it now, I'll say nothing further.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
So basically you're afraid of what you don't understand.

Yeaaaaaa that's what I used to think too. Then I started reading accounts from people who've experienced it.

Nah, fuck that shit. It's quite clear they are NOT effectively making sure you are truly unaware. Lots of people have found themselves still conscious yet in a dream-like state. Some people have had profound trauma from so long in that condition.

I find dreams traumatic quite frequently as it is. No, no no no. Only way I'd agree is if I got a promise that if I'm not better after a couple weeks you'll kill me.
No I’m not afraid. I’m not taking it. Didn’t realize I didn’t have that right and that makes you and everyone who responds afraid I speak for myself. Not anyone else. Idc what y’all do. I just wish you the best. But please don’t ever bring up my mother again as some sort of sympathy tactic.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS, EADD
Staff member
What nonsense are you talking now.

Go back to worrying if an extra 5mg oxy is gonna kill you.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
What nonsense are you talking now.

Go back to worrying if an extra 5mg oxy is gonna kill you.
Y’all said this the last time? Come up with something new your insults are boring. I thought you was like ignoring me or something. Go back to that. I don’t get why you respond to me if you like literally hate everything I am and act as if your better then me on every subject.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch

Sure I did

JessFR

Bluelight Crew
Sure I did

Yeah, you did. What was the first post to mention your mother? It was...

If I die my I know my momma is taken care of and where I’m going all I can say. Please respect it my right to refuse.

See your name in the title? See the word "momma" in the text? That was you, bringing it up, in relation to covid and the vaccine.

You brought her into the discussion. Not I.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter

I hear differently about induced comas. Warped dreaming and hallucinations that are hard to shake off for a while after?

It makes sense, your brain forced to go into sleep mode for a while would be strange yet ventilation awake=impossible.

Meh, its not ideal but better than being asphyxiated or drowning in concrete

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch

See your name in the title? See the word "momma" in the text? That was you, bringing it up.
I mean you’re the one implying my reckless abandon to not taking a year old vaccine somehow will kill her? I think she’s set with life insurances and she’s got a man that took the vaccine so she should be good when she takes it. Idk what me not taking it has to do with her

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch

See your name in the title? See the word "momma" in the text? That was you, bringing it up, in relation to covid and the vaccine.

You brought her into the discussion. Not I.
Please just go take the vaccines. Have mine and go back to leaving me alone I’m done talking about this post for you all to get inflamed and throw immature little insults when you get called out.

ions

Bluelighter
Ok. I most likely will try not to get vaccinated. The technology is rushed and experimental. I don't think the government is telling us the truth about the virus and that it's that big of a problem for me. I think they're bankrupt and they're trying to cover up that problem with a virus. But I really feel lied to about all of this. I mean marijuana has been around since the dawn of man, and our government feels it needs more research. A vaccine with experimental techs can get pushed through in 6 months. Shady dealings.

Status
Not open for further replies.