whats h.s.t?

Hunter S. Thompson

the man
the legend

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
ah but of course, legend.
you heard/seen this? (ive added the pure audio version too incase you wanted it on a listen not watch playlist - im nice like that

banger

wow that was enjoyable, never thought someone would make a video to that clip!

almost thought that woman was going to get nose fucked by a cocaine demon nose tentacle, hentai style, with some obscure japanese director for a sec

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
Cliche... but...

“Let's suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream that you wanted to dream. And that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time. Or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would, naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well, that was pretty great." But now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control. Where something is gonna happen to me that I don't know what it's going to be. And you would dig that and come out of that and say "Wow, that was a close shave, wasn't it?" And then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. And finally, you would dream ... where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today.”

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
I wanna do so much heroin that narcan gets renamed to narcant

and then I survive and they make a rap album out of the story

and then I get all the women, the money and the power

and then they make a movie out of me

and then I wake up from my opioid nod and realize im just a fucking loser druggy with my cat shitting on my face because i spent my money on drugs instead of cat litter

real shit

Last edited:

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
wow, just noticed a few random threads which I have created not once, not twice, but 3 times. Same words every time. No memory. Blackouts.... My apologies, probably annoying.

Atelier3

Moderator: SLR
Staff member
wow, just noticed a few random threads which I have created not once, not twice, but 3 times. Same words every time. No memory. Blackouts.... My apologies, probably annoying.
The other day I took a zolpidem to help sleep and went to bed and then the next day there were a half dozen totally gibberish messages sent from my phone to a couple of Tinder women I’d swapped numbers with.

✿Dai₷y✿

Bluelighter
Meh...

Im regretting placing a massive order when its better to go clean again, just hit that "I can't be bothered getting high again" bit of the cycle when the gear came around.

Meh.

If it wasn't delivered I'd probably would have declined, I'm that lazy.

Its impulse buying , would be rich if not for drugs.

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Not to be mean or anything but my tinder net has been catching mostly whales, or large tuna fish.
Maybe my trolling nets are set for the deep waters?
Maybe I am destined to have a 300lb girlfriend? Who knows, i might make it on the TLC show 'my 1000lb girlfriend'.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
Not to be mean or anything but my tinder net has been catching mostly whales, or large tuna fish.
Maybe my trolling nets are set for the deep waters?
Maybe I am destined to have a 300lb girlfriend? Who knows, i might make it on the TLC show 'my 1000lb girlfriend'.
think positive. they can probably cook.

JahBeeuS

Bluelighter
Cliche... but...

“Let's suppose that you were able every night to dream any dream that you wanted to dream. And that you could, for example, have the power within one night to dream 75 years of time. Or any length of time you wanted to have. And you would, naturally as you began on this adventure of dreams, you would fulfill all your wishes. You would have every kind of pleasure you could conceive. And after several nights of 75 years of total pleasure each, you would say "Well, that was pretty great." But now let's have a surprise. Let's have a dream which isn't under control. Where something is gonna happen to me that I don't know what it's going to be. And you would dig that and come out of that and say "Wow, that was a close shave, wasn't it?" And then you would get more and more adventurous, and you would make further and further out gambles as to what you would dream. And finally, you would dream ... where you are now. You would dream the dream of living the life that you are actually living today.”
Watts > Thompson

Status
Not open for further replies.