• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
The only thing I’m selling is my vaccine reservations. Think I may start an eBay to bid on my shot our president guarantees by March but we see that can’t even give us a check. Ehhh adderall take me away that I may record something special today

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
The only thing I’m selling is my vaccine reservations. Think I may start an eBay to bid on my shot our president guarantees by March but we see that can’t even give us a check. Ehhh adderall take me away that I may record something special today
Why won’t you get the vaccine? Are you not vulnerable? Don’t you worry about everything?

My bro currently has covid and he’s really fucking sick. I’m not sure you’d want to take a risk with catching it. If and when you do you’ll regret not getting the vaccine.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
Druggies in the future, part 2:

The year is 2144. Chemicals are now seen as a primitive, low class way to get high.

Drug dealers are now rogue clandestine scientists playing god by creating designer viruses and other microorganisms which, instead of making you ill, infect your brain and CNS causing a long lasting semi permanent high lasting from weeks to years.

Drug deals now consist of your dealer coughing in your face.

MsDiz

Staff member
Druggies in the future, part 2:

The year is 2144. Chemicals are now seen as a primitive, low class way to get high.

Drug dealers are now rogue clandestine scientists playing god by creating designer viruses and other microorganisms which, instead of making you ill, infect your brain and CNS causing a long lasting semi permanent high lasting from weeks to years.

Drug deals now consist of your dealer coughing in your face.
A few of my colleagues actually have spoken extensively about neural chips that you can switch on with an app on your phone to get high and “transport” to other dimensions.

MsDiz

Staff member
Do you... Work at a psych ward? 😆

Jk but now I want to know where you work. I'd be a guinea pig.
Researcher in a lab, lots of different types going on throughout. I don’t work with them but they work in my building. We work for same company. I’m pretty sure they are all on drugs, like LSD etc. They come up with some crazy suggestions.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Why won’t you get the vaccine? Are you not vulnerable? Don’t you worry about everything?

My bro currently has covid and he’s really fucking sick. I’m not sure you’d want to take a risk with catching it. If and when you do you’ll regret not getting the vaccine.
If I die my I know my momma is taken care of and where I’m going all I can say. Please respect it my right to refuse.

MsDiz

Staff member
If I die my I know my momma is taken care of and where I’m going all I can say. Please respect it my right to refuse.
If you bring covid back to a vulnerable family member when you had a chance to get vaccinated I hope you ensure everyone knows it was your right to do so.

MsDiz

Staff member
For a guy who’s constantly worrying about taking an extra addy or mixing fricking creatine with addy you sure are daft thinking if you catch covid you’ll be all good. Priorities are skewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.