• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
I was going to retort with a video of me with my weapons and telling you you’ll need a bigger knife if your going to chop my body up and drag me to hell . But that’s childish and serves no purpose, and I don’t wanna be reported by some scared ass and the cops arrive and claim I’m threatening anyone. But Please be careful with these videos.
I see you have alot of unused creativity. But someone who isn’t just another version of you, which I am May see it as a attention seeking instead of “acting” or trying to menace pitifully I may add hence mz diz rolling eyes 🙄 at the antics. Take it out on a hobby fam, and stop hating yourself so much. You deserve peace. You deserve to love yourself and you deserve out of the darkness You are Loved coex and Bluelight does love you to but a lot of people aren’t going to tolerate our dumb shit antics. Make a movie if your intentions are to frighten Everyone atleast you’ll make some money. Instead of getting an eye roll there’s tons of 18 year old goth girls that would be in love with your aesthetic. And if you ask me you need to start a screamo band immediately.
It's just a video lol. I've seen worse in movies, but that's technically the point.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
may the force be with you
well i just got home now, um coffee turned into a lot more but at the same time. I still stood strong and didnt fall for that little slit they use ( no offense to any females on here ). But with that said she still fuct with my mind.. anyhow, MOrning Blue World, Wadup yah'all.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
well i just got home now, um coffee turned into a lot more but at the same time. I still stood strong and didnt fall for that little slit they use ( no offense to any females on here ). But with that said she still fuct with my mind.. anyhow, MOrning Blue World, Wadup yah'all.
You need to say fuck coffee you ain’t lost nothing at that girls house.

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
It's alright brother. I was pissed this morning which is what gave me the Motivation to make that, But I edited out the blind threats lol
I was getting ready to match you by bouncing around and getting witty dancing with my weapons but I know someone would report it. People start reporting when the AR come out. So I decided to just tell you make some YouTube content. You could make helluh bank if you kept the scares PG.

MsDiz

Moderator: DS
Staff member
I just threw up a little. I need something less nauseating than alcohol in my body.
Something carby will help. Bread or spuds and gravy. Real spuds not that fake shit you have in America.

ions

Bluelighter
lol. I'm having coffee. cream and sugar.

My dad gets potatoes from the farmers market. It was a bad year for them with little rain and stuff.

Cocaine is a better alternative than boozin. Too many hurdles to getting it here plus it's always cut. The cuts make me gaggy.

The invega just leaves such a bad taste in my mouth. Booze to drown the physical effects of the drug. Maybe addies.

@The Wizard of the Creek @MsDiz

Status
Not open for further replies.