• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter VI: Six 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coffeeshroom

Moderator: NMI
Staff member
anyhow, i need to go have coffee quickly with my ex. She wants to see me and discuss something that she can't do over the phone. But i know what she is gonna attempt. But it ain't gonna work. She is my ex and its gonna stay that way. Plus i got some bad news for her if thats what she is aiming for. see yah all later.

ghostandthedarknes

Bluelighter
anyhow, i need to go have coffee quickly with my ex. She wants to see me and discuss something that she can't do over the phone. But i know what she is gonna attempt. But it ain't gonna work. She is my ex and its gonna stay that way. Plus i got some bad news for her if thats what she is aiming for. see yah all later.
may the force be with you

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
Before anyone thinks I lost it.... It's "Acting"... or is it? :devilish:
I was going to retort with a video of me with my weapons and telling you you’ll need a bigger knife if your going to chop my body up and drag me to hell . But that’s childish and serves no purpose, and I don’t wanna be reported by some scared ass and the cops arrive and claim I’m threatening anyone. But Please be careful with these videos.
I see you have alot of unused creativity. But someone who isn’t just another version of you, which I am May see it as a attention seeking instead of “acting” or trying to menace pitifully I may add hence mz diz rolling eyes 🙄 at the antics. Take it out on a hobby fam, and stop hating yourself so much. You deserve peace. You deserve to love yourself and you deserve out of the darkness You are Loved coex and Bluelight does love you to but a lot of people aren’t going to tolerate our dumb shit antics. Make a movie if your intentions are to frighten Everyone atleast you’ll make some money. Instead of getting an eye roll there’s tons of 18 year old goth girls that would be in love with your aesthetic. And if you ask me you need to start a screamo band immediately.

SnafuInTheVoid

Moderator: NMI, NSADD
Staff member
If aliens were our masters and bred humans like humans do dogs... What would we look like?

Which one of you would be a pug?

Personally, I know I'd be a regal Doberman.

Last edited:

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
Woah big brain moment:

What of there were as many breeds of cats as there are dogs?

I would give my left nut for that to happen

SnafuInTheVoid

Staff member
And those delta ape carts suck tbh compared to 3chi. But I got sour diesel a sativa. So, when I get some money I’m going for Gorilla Glue or Grape Ape
Ur crazy bro

Delta ape taste sucks yeah, and the sour diesel tastes like fuckin broccoli juice but they are wayyyyy stronger

Status
Not open for further replies.