Staff member
Welcome to THE ABYSS: Chapter VI: Six 6

Table of Contents:
Chapter I: The Abyss (Open 24hrs)
Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !
Chapter III: The End Times ³
Chapter IV: The Dying of the Light
Chapter V: Another Night in The Shit Abyss

This is The Lounge's social thread where almost anything goes.
Existential Terror Inc. is required by law to inform you of the following exceptions:
TL Forum Guidelines

As always, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
I miss raving so bad sometimes... De School in Amsterdam will always have a special place in my heart. Seeing Dixon there was something else. My crazy buddy Abdul was hand feeding me pills all night, goddamn we were SO high. Great crew too, Abdul from Egypt, me from the US/UK, Dzintra from Latvia and Eddie from Cameroon - all crazy af and could hold our own :)

I stepped outside to literally ring out my shirt at one point it was so wet with sweat from dancing and the bouncers gave me fist bumps and were laughing their asses off. I called an Uber to get home (5 min walk away). I didn't stay for the last hour of the set, but my mates came back to our apt complex and found me at 9am, still rolling face on the terrace and listening to Detroit Swindle and we smoked a few spliffs before bed and all hugged. Such good times.

My 1 pic from the night (besides the one us four, but won't post that here, two are execs these days and one is a pro soccer player in Germany):

Last edited:

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member

Was properly fucked mate, it's against the general ethos of HR, but easily did 300-500mg of MDMA that night (this is a dumb amount of MDMA to do and ill-advised, not to mention neuro-toxic).

I turned the wrong way to walk home at one point, walked in circles for 10 minutes and wound up back at the club. Then called an Uber because yeah, fuck that walk after such a good night.

No regrets.

Also up there for my best rave experiences would be literally raving on the Great Wall of China outside Beijing, a decommissioned USSR aircraft carrier in Tianjin, China and on the beach in Tsingtao, China after a beer festival and a kegger we improvised on the beach.

Last edited:

mal3volent

Sr. Moderator: CEPS, TL, S&G
Staff member
I stepped outside to literally ring out my shirt at one point it was so wet with sweat from dancing and the bouncers gave me fist bumps and were laughing their asses off.

thats hot.

Coxenormous

Bluelighter
Welcome to THE ABYSS: Chapter VI: Six 6

Table of Contents:
Chapter I: The Abyss (Open 24hrs)
Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !
Chapter III: The End Times ³
Chapter IV: The Dying of the Light
Chapter V: Another Night in The Shit Abyss

This is The Lounge's social thread where almost anything goes.
Existential Terror Inc. is required by law to inform you of the following exceptions:
TL Forum Guidelines

As always, ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK!
@BK38 making a 666 Thread