Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter V: Another Night in The Shit Abyss

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
Im a frontline worker now working on my addiction so the government should therefore pay me COVID-19 dollars an hour. Sick joke!

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
It's you!!!
It's that shit stuck under my shoe
It's that smell inside the van
It's my bed sheet covered with sand
Sitting through a shitty band
Getting dog shit on my hand
Getting hassled by the man
Waking up to an alarm
Sticking needles in your arm
Picking up trash on the freeway
Feeling depressed every day
Leaving without making a sound
Picking my dog up at the pound
Living in a tweaker pad
Getting yelled at by my Dad
Saying I'm happy when I'm not
Finding roaches in the pot

.....oh.... all these things I do.... here waiting for you....

Last edited:

Coffeeshroom

Bluelighter
MOrning Blue World

I just dodge a bullet. Was on my way to town. I was waiting at the intersection ( 2 way Robot stop). Anyhow there was only one car infront of me so i was second in the line. As the light turned green for us and the person in the vehicle in front of me pulled away, someone skipped the light and slammed into the car in front of me. So if i was in front that would have happened to me. Just glad everyone was more or less okay and no serious injuries, Just people swearing and screaming at each other. But yeah it was a close call. Reason i always wait an extra few seconds when the light is green just to check for shit like this as this happens a lot..

dalpat077

Bluelighter
Reason i always wait an extra few seconds when the light is green just to check for shit like this as this happens a lot..
Yip. And then you get some cunt hooting behind you to move.

Glad you're alright of course.

No surprise though. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen that happen here and been in exactly the same position as you were this morning. Twice just early last year in two months. Not to mention all the times I know for sure that were I not so anal about waiting for ALL cars to actually STOP in spite of me having the right of way and a green light: well I'd not be here today (or disabled at very least).

Anybody that steps on the accelerator pedal here because the light is green and they assume they've got the right of way is taking their life into their own hands. Generally speaking: orange (amber) and red here a) don't apply to taxis and b) are mere requests to proceed with caution or stop (if you're not in the mood or in a hurry then fuck it). Same with pedestrian crossings.

Odd though that when it happens it's like time stands still and everything seems to happen in slow motion (in spite of it actually being split seconds).

Yip. And then you get some cunt hooting behind you to move.

Glad you're alright of course.

No surprise though. I've lost count of the number of times I've seen that happen here and been in exactly the same position as you were this morning. Twice just early last year in two months. Not to mention all the times I know for sure that were I not so anal about waiting for ALL cars to actually STOP in spite of me having the right of way and a green light: well I'd not be here today (or disabled at very least).

Anybody that steps on the accelerator pedal here because the light is green and they assume they've got the right of way is taking their life into their own hands. Generally speaking: orange (amber) and red here a) don't apply to taxis and b) are mere requests to proceed with caution or stop (if you're not in the mood or in a hurry then fuck it). Same with pedestrian crossings.

Odd though that when it happens it's like time stands still and everything seems to happen in slow motion (in spite of it actually being split seconds).
What the hell’s going on in SA. It sounds like a pretty dangerous place to drive. Be carefully @dalpat077 and @Coffeeshroom you guys drive on the wrong side of the road.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
Nature is beautiful if you stop now and again to appreciate it.

that looks hella cool doe

dalpat077

Bluelighter
What the hell’s going on in SA. It sounds like a pretty dangerous place to drive. Be carefully @dalpat077 and @Coffeeshroom you guys drive on the wrong side of the road.
Dude. You got no idea. It's a free-for-all here on the roads.

Has it's benefits though. Only other place in the world besides Germany (Autobahn), that I know of, that you can get to 250km/h (electronically limited) when the mood takes you (on the highways) where your chances of getting caught are next to fuck all (ask me how I know) (or rather don't). Our traffic laws don't allow "pacing" (so I'd have lasted about thirty seconds in the USA with my car when I had it! 🤣 ). Those were the days!

Unless you're like some dumb cunt who posted a video of himself of his FB page doing some ridiculous speed on a Sunday morning in his supercar (forget what it was now). Video went viral and the dude actually did get caught and arrested (eventually had to turn himself in) (I think he ended up with a fine is all though).

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: Words, SLR
Staff member
Wow - really?

THC (well, cannabis in its entirety really) can be extremely harmful to a very small percentage of people and harmful in a lesser way to many more.

Plenty of people will tell you they've 'lost' years of their life in superstoned apathy which they only realised had actually happened after they quit. That's harmful imo

Some unfortunates suffer psychotic breaks aster a small amount of thc. I've worked directly with someone who was sectioned after a single toke on a bong led to a terrifying psychosis. He recovered and then tried it again 3 or 4 years later with the exact same result. The psychosis may or may not have been latent - who knows? Fact remains the cannabis triggered ) or potentially caused it)

So yeah it can undoubtedly be harmful, of course it can

I fukkin love the stuff personally :)
It is medicine to me

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: Words, SLR
Staff member
Wow - really?

THC (well, cannabis in its entirety really) can be extremely harmful to a very small percentage of people and harmful in a lesser way to many more.

Plenty of people will tell you they've 'lost' years of their life in superstoned apathy which they only realised had actually happened after they quit. That's harmful imo

Some unfortunates suffer psychotic breaks aster a small amount of thc. I've worked directly with someone who was sectioned after a single toke on a bong led to a terrifying psychosis. He recovered and then tried it again 3 or 4 years later with the exact same result. The psychosis may or may not have been latent - who knows? Fact remains the cannabis triggered ) or potentially caused it)

So yeah it can undoubtedly be harmful, of course it can

I fukkin love the stuff personally :)
It is totally normal for me. I dont get anything but good things from THC other than return to PTSD symptoms

Atelier3

Bluelighter
Dude. You got no idea. It's a free-for-all here on the roads.

Has it's benefits though. Only other place in the world besides Germany (Autobahn), that I know of, that you can get to 250km/h (electronically limited) when the mood takes you (on the highways) where your chances of getting caught are next to fuck all (ask me how I know) (or rather don't). Our traffic laws don't allow "pacing" (so I'd have lasted about thirty seconds in the USA with my car when I had it! 🤣 ). Those were the days!

Unless you're like some dumb cunt who posted a video of himself of his FB page doing some ridiculous speed on a Sunday morning in his supercar (forget what it was now). Video went viral and the dude actually did get caught and arrested (eventually had to turn himself in) (I think he ended up with a fine is all though).
@dalpat077 talking about Germany, cars, and South Africa made me remember this. I bet he wishes he thought of it first:

dalpat077

Bluelighter
@dalpat077 talking about Germany, cars, and South Africa made me remember this. I bet he wishes he thought of it first:

Too funny. I remember that. Don't personally know of anyone that actually had it installed though! 🤣

Actually: it's a poor indictment that looking at that now doesn't even phase a person here anymore i.e. so desensitized to vehicle hijacking and home invasions.

Too funny. I remember that. Don't personally know of anyone that actually had it installed though! 🤣

Actually: it's a poor indictment that looking at that now doesn't even phase a person here anymore i.e. so desensitized to vehicle hijacking and home invasions.
South Africa sounds awful. I would say move to the USA but we are a cautionary tail at the moment to the world. I wonder if all of your neighbors have 15 assault rifles and numerous handguns? That’s the state of the US now and our people are ready to kill each other. Everyone is armed to the teeth for a civil war.

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
How is whomever is online this morning? Its 740am here and I am sitting up after blacking out on the couch for several hours. Im smoking meth and having a beer. Probably gonna write in one of my notebooks for a bit and strum this guitar I have last strewn across the floor. I have nothing on my mind outside of this habit and some relational drama right now. The tension couldn’t be cut but maybe I can hammer it away.