Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter V: Another Night in The Shit Abyss

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: Words, SLR
Staff member
THC and CBD are fucking great you dont need to quit those unless the THC is harming you mentally
I've cut back massively and I disagree.

I used to use *a lot* more. I have since gone like a whole week and then some without a dab (I used to do 12+ a day...) so I save it for special occasions, and try to limit the amount of flower I smoke to as little as possible which is especially easy because it is especially effective.

I haven't been doing CBD very long; all my extracts are almost pure THC.

How is THC harmful? That's the first I've heard of it, ever, on this site.

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
*sigh*

HE'S GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF I DON'T. I don't do it if I'm intoxicated at all whatsoever. I like sober sex for me, then drugs after.

He has literally told me that if I can't / won't he'll have someone else do it.

I feel morally responsible to do it even though it is not wise. I know how to not hit an artery. I need absolute concentration and absolute silence. I would not be able to do it right now, for instance. I am 100% honest about if I'm on something (benzos).

Got 15 hours of sleep yesterday, hoping to crash super early today. I don't think anything matters much but I better check a few things first....
Well when you kill him I hope you morally accept the sentence you’ll get when you’re convicted. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
yes i did know that at the time i was hitting my neck. guess what they came back and i fucked them up again but this time out of shooting em too much. it's been years since i lost them :(
THEY CAME BACK AND YOU DID IT AGAIN? omg

I can't blame you

if I was you, and I had it and it was that easy and the other's weren't working (DID YOU TRY THE REST???)

I have like.... so many veins. If vascularity is a testosterone driven factor it wouldn't entirely make sense as I know people with high T and no veins. I think there is a "vein gene" that determines how deep it runs, etc.

I've seen people who should be popping out veins but they're not.

And I'm riddled with them like all over.... huge ones that could take a 27 or larger, likely. I wouldn't want to try.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
Well when you kill him I hope you morally accept the sentence you’ll get when you’re convicted. 🤷🏼‍♀️
I won't do it again then? Won't pick up his calls

Besides I only am seeing 1 dude anyway (who is disturbed by needles). The other guy is not at all a temptation.

You have my word as a gentleman and I'll live up to it, and I'll tell him he really should never let anyone inject in his neck.

And if he does I'd think less of him for it, because of its vitality for medical professionals to access to you, and the fact that it runs parallel to the artery which I HAVE EXPLAINED AND HE HAS HAD AN IA ACCIDENTAL INJECTION BEFORE so he knows the potential consequence.

I know. It's like, shoot the apple off my head.

You know you have the skills but morally feel obligated not to.

I try on my own and am a poor shot and am now dead.

That's what I fear in situations like that, like if I know I'm clear headed and sober enough and have the know-how (I do, sadly... it is not something I'm proud of, and he doesn't IV a lot, etc, very rare occasion for him) then I can always call for medical help if he OD's (because I won't miss)

I guess letting him risk his life with other people is acceptable?

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
I won't do it again then? Won't pick up his calls

Besides I only am seeing 1 dude anyway (who is disturbed by needles). The other guy is not at all a temptation.

You have my word as a gentleman and I'll live up to it, and I'll tell him he really should never let anyone inject in his neck.

And if he does I'd think less of him for it, because of its vitality for medical professionals to access to you, and the fact that it runs parallel to the artery which I HAVE EXPLAINED AND HE HAS HAD AN IA ACCIDENTAL INJECTION BEFORE so he knows the potential consequence.

I know. It's like, shoot the apple off my head.

You know you have the skills but morally feel obligated not to.

I try on my own and am a poor shot and am now dead.

That's what I fear in situations like that, like if I know I'm clear headed and sober enough and have the know-how (I do, sadly... it is not something I'm proud of, and he doesn't IV a lot, etc, very rare occasion for him) then I can always call for medical help if he OD's (because I won't miss)

I guess letting him risk his life with other people is acceptable?
You can either let him risk his life or you can be responsible for his death? So I guess it’s your choice. At the end of the day, it’s his life and it’s his choice. Besides you don’t believe in free will. Why do you care? Whatever is going to happen will happen regardless.

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
THEY CAME BACK AND YOU DID IT AGAIN? omg

I can't blame you

if I was you, and I had it and it was that easy and the other's weren't working (DID YOU TRY THE REST???)

I have like.... so many veins. If vascularity is a testosterone driven factor it wouldn't entirely make sense as I know people with high T and no veins. I think there is a "vein gene" that determines how deep it runs, etc.

I've seen people who should be popping out veins but they're not.

And I'm riddled with them like all over.... huge ones that could take a 27 or larger, likely. I wouldn't want to try.
oh i searched like crazy believe me
i mean before going in my neck
veins are more visible if you exercise and i did exercise ALOT before becoming a weak ass junky

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
I've cut back massively and I disagree.

I used to use *a lot* more. I have since gone like a whole week and then some without a dab (I used to do 12+ a day...) so I save it for special occasions, and try to limit the amount of flower I smoke to as little as possible which is especially easy because it is especially effective.

I haven't been doing CBD very long; all my extracts are almost pure THC.

soooo maybe they did their job and now u dont need em
THC is like smoking normal weed aint it?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
You can either let him risk his life or you can be responsible for his death? So I guess it’s your choice. At the end of the day, it’s his life and it’s his choice. Besides you don’t believe in free will. Why do you care? Whatever is going to happen will happen regardless.
If there is free will I'll heed your advice?

I'm so much sexually into someone else right now anyways

so it wouldn't happen unless he dropped like hundreds of dollars on me

ageingpartyfiend

Bluelighter
Wow - really?

THC (well, cannabis in its entirety really) can be extremely harmful to a very small percentage of people and harmful in a lesser way to many more.

Plenty of people will tell you they've 'lost' years of their life in superstoned apathy which they only realised had actually happened after they quit. That's harmful imo

Some unfortunates suffer psychotic breaks aster a small amount of thc. I've worked directly with someone who was sectioned after a single toke on a bong led to a terrifying psychosis. He recovered and then tried it again 3 or 4 years later with the exact same result. The psychosis may or may not have been latent - who knows? Fact remains the cannabis triggered ) or potentially caused it)

So yeah it can undoubtedly be harmful, of course it can

I fukkin love the stuff personally :)

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD, DitM
Staff member
Just went to get essential shopping and also picked up 1.33g of shardy ket crystals.
Missed the fucking pharmacy though.
Like hell am i sniffing any lol

Good thing i know plenty of junkies i can go knock and get some clean works

Sure is busy out for 'lockdown'
I similarly have a reckless attitude right now. Meth is my muse and the fucks I gave are out of my hands for I dont give a shit.

Mysterier

Moderator: Words
Staff member
Nature is beautiful if you stop now and again to appreciate it.