Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter V: Another Night in The Shit Abyss

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
well, he'd tried all sorts of things to quit, methadone maintenance, a couple of ibogaine attempts, but it wasn't until his heart almost failing that he seriously considered giving it a rest.

He's still on a morphine script, but has stopped injecting the pills.
ibogaine..... i heard so much about it that im afraid to try it, does it even work?

Captain.Heroin

Sr. Moderator: Words, SLR
Staff member
Jesus fucking Christ dude do not do any of that please.

Your neck veins are so important. You better be sure you’ve used every vein in your lower body before even considering moving up there! Your chance of death is much much higher. There’s no capillieries to kill that will take the shit. Please do not do it. I will show you veins when I come steal your blood for my dna. Haha. Just please do not go into your neck veins.
I have hit someone in the neck before, explained the MEDICAL IMPORTANCE of this being THE VERY LAST VEIN on him they can hit easily (perhaps a phlebotomist could find a different one; needlephiles he's encountered, I wouldn't be the first, have to hit his neck too).

I know I can do it just right and I know the difference between artery and vein blood and how to angle slowly with a short tip... I'm worried someone will hit his artery one day. It's right below it, just like the one in your leg (forget what it's called)

I would never hit myself in the neck. No. Fuck. Way. Too dangerous; not worth it.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
yes, that is how i fucked up my jugulars, they were hella thick too. what a shame, i wish i still had them.
one wrong move and they're fucked. be careful.
holy WHAT YOU COLLAPSED THEM?

Dude do you not understand if you collapse of the readily accessible veins, they may not be able to save you in an OD situation or medical situation requiring IV?

Never try to hit there again and it MIGHT return? How long since they "went away"?

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
oh shit and I thought I had a problem... I've been eating, showering, taking care of myself, getting my shit done.

NECK VEIN NEWBIE CONSIDERING IT? COLLAPSED NECK VEINS?

I watched a female ex-marine (in a documentary, not IRL) shoot meth INTO HER OWN NECK VEIN THE WRONG DIRECTION and it truly showed me I might be pathologically fearless but I'm not stupid...

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Just went to get essential shopping and also picked up 1.33g of shardy ket crystals.
Missed the fucking pharmacy though.
Like hell am i sniffing any lol

Good thing i know plenty of junkies i can go knock and get some clean works

Sure is busy out for 'lockdown'

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Just went to get essential shopping and also picked up 1.33g of shardy ket crystals.
Missed the fucking pharmacy though.
Like hell am i sniffing any lol

Good thing i know plenty of junkies i can go knock and get some clean works

Sure is busy out for 'lockdown'

Man, I hope the UK isn't too jumping with fucking Covid. I'm going to be an uncle in March and I want to get down there for my sister. Apparently the R number is really bad right now. Like 1 in 10 people in LDN have it I think.

MsDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
I have hit someone in the neck before, explained the MEDICAL IMPORTANCE of this being THE VERY LAST VEIN on him they can hit easily (perhaps a phlebotomist could find a different one; needlephiles he's encountered, I wouldn't be the first, have to hit his neck too).

I know I can do it just right and I know the difference between artery and vein blood and how to angle slowly with a short tip... I'm worried someone will hit his artery one day. It's right below it, just like the one in your leg (forget what it's called)

I would never hit myself in the neck. No. Fuck. Way. Too dangerous; not worth it.
Do not inject anyone in the neck ever. It is highly dangerous and you over estimate your abilities. I don’t care how long anyone has been IVing, veins roll, everyone’s anatomy is different and there are markers in the neck that every medical personnel who needs to hit there knows in order to do it safely.

You will kill someone eventually if you keep doing shit like that.

Captain.Heroin

Staff member
hey are you using?

Do not inject anyone in the neck ever. It is highly dangerous and you over estimate your abilities. I don’t care how long anyone has been IVing, veins roll, everyone’s anatomy is different and there are markers in the neck that every medical personnel who needs to hit there knows in order to do it safely.

You will kill someone eventually if you keep doing shit like that.
*sigh*

HE'S GOING TO HAVE SOMEONE ELSE DO IT IF I DON'T. I don't do it if I'm intoxicated at all whatsoever. I like sober sex for me, then drugs after.

He has literally told me that if I can't / won't he'll have someone else do it.

I feel morally responsible to do it even though it is not wise. I know how to not hit an artery. I need absolute concentration and absolute silence. I would not be able to do it right now, for instance. I am 100% honest about if I'm on something (benzos).

Got 15 hours of sleep yesterday, hoping to crash super early today. I don't think anything matters much but I better check a few things first....

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
holy WHAT YOU COLLAPSED THEM?

Dude do you not understand if you collapse of the readily accessible veins, they may not be able to save you in an OD situation or medical situation requiring IV?

Never try to hit there again and it MIGHT return? How long since they "went away"?
yes i did know that at the time i was hitting my neck. guess what they came back and i fucked them up again but this time out of shooting em too much. it's been years since i lost them :(

strangeaeon

Bluelighter
THC constantly, haven't quit since... well literally before joining the site at least.

No wait, maybe like, really close to that year. But definitely before joining the site.
THC and CBD are fucking great you dont need to quit those unless the THC is harming you mentally