Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: D's | mal3volent | tubgirl.jpg | BehindtheShadow
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter IX: The Abyss Gazes Back

Pumpkin2021

Staff member
Nah, I see you’re from Michigan. That’s all I need to know. 😂🤣😂. How are you doing today?
I am doing very well and I thank you for asking. And hope that all is well in your world. We haven't interacted much on here but you and I post in the same forums ( BD, OD, Recovery and TDS ) and seem to have the same mindset. Enjoy your day. :cheer:

Negentropic

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member

its oktoober

pumpkin #2021 is somewhere in this picture

VerbalTruist

Moderator: H&R, MH, DC
Staff member
I am doing very well and I thank you for asking. And hope that all is well in your world. We haven't interacted much on here but you and I post in the same forums ( BD, OD, Recovery and TDS ) and seem to have the same mindset. Enjoy your day. :cheer:
I don’t often post in BDD or OD or TDS, those forums in particular can be moderately upsetting to me. What sort of mindset is that?
Glad to hear you are well. You enjoy yours too.

Pumpkin2021

Staff member

its oktoober

pumpkin #2021 is somewhere in this picture
As soon as the season is over I was considering a name change for a measly $25 donation. The name , even though it was made last Feb., is fitting right now ( even though it is my dogs name ) but after the fall season is over I was thinking of changing it to Nurse Ratched ( @6am-64-14m suggested it ).

What do you think? Any suggestions?

ions

Bluelighter
Here's a name for a mushroom company. Fat ounce mushrooms. You know what you're getting.

I'm debating whether or not to eat some mushies today. Probably 1.5g before lunch.

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Nurse Ratched
I think its a wonderful username. Although I posted this in a terrible frame of mind/body... I would def use it as my own had I thought of it. haha
One flew over the coocoos nest is one of my favorite movies and N Ratched was one of my fave charatcters in it... not sure if I was being facicious (sp) or complimentary. <3
Anyone watch that mini series of that title? She was a fuckin trip. lol
Always

Pumpkin2021

Staff member
I think its a wonderful username. Although I posted this in a terrible frame of mind/body... I would def use it as my own had I thought of it. haha
One flew over the coocoos nest is one of my favorite movies and N Ratched was one of my fave charatcters in it... not sure if I was being facicious (sp) or complimentary. <3
Anyone watch that mini series of that title? She was a fuckin trip. lol
Always
I binge watched it the other day on Netflix. She was indeed a trip. I like how they used characters from American Horror Story ( another favorite ).

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Home made taco-burritos are the shit, man. Got fresh salsa from garden and those japalenos are some kinda hot.