• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter IX: The Abyss Gazes Back

w01fg4ng

Bluelight Crew
Too late

6am-64-14m

Bluelight Crew
Shit is getting serious and I am also getting serious does that make it a double negative and mean that it equals a positive?

VerbalTruist

Moderator: H&R, MH, DC
Staff member
Haven't seen many posts from @Snafu of the Forest lately. Doing ok my friend?
I think he’s reducing the time he spends on the site for a bit. He’s still a moderator, but everyone has to do what they need to do for their mental health. I’ve had to take Bluelight breaks.

Pumpkin where are you from? What do you do? I see you but I don’t feel like I know you.

Negentropic

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Haven't seen many posts from @Snafu of the Forest lately. Doing ok my friend?
Thank you for noticing :) put a smile on my face

I've been going through an extremely difficult time. Definitely on the upswing though :)

I made some pretty major personal decisions, but I realized most of what I write is on the staff forums.

You will be seeing less of me for awhile. I'm definitely not going anywhere, but I am taking a large step back from BL. For now at least.

I'll still post and be around, just not as much.

I wish I could just point to what I've already written but I can't.

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
Thank you for noticing :) put a smile on my face

I've been going through an extremely difficult time. Definitely on the upswing though :)

I made some pretty major personal decisions, but I realized most of what I write is on the staff forums.

You will be seeing less of me for awhile. I'm definitely not going anywhere, but I am taking a large step back from BL. For now at least.

I'll still post and be around, just not as much.

I wish I could just point to what I've already written but I can't.
Take all the time you need and just know, that I may not know what's going on in your real life , but I think about you and shit will get better. Stay strong, man.

Pumpkin2021

Moderator: TDS
Staff member
I think he’s reducing the time he spends on the site for a bit. He’s still a moderator, but everyone has to do what they need to do for their mental health. I’ve had to take Bluelight breaks.

Pumpkin where are you from? What do you do? I see you but I don’t feel like I know you.
None of your fucking business :LOL:

Any other questions? :Halloween: