• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter IV: The Dying of the Light

Xorkoth

🎨 ARTministrator 🎨
Staff member
In my all honesty (imho). I would much rather try using poppy seeds and taper
however i am low now, and going to try a dirt pill (oh i mean gabapentin dust)

The problem is that I can't taper 0ff of opiates, especially not poppy seeds, I will always go for nodding. I have no self-control with opiates, but with phenibut I can be withdrawing and tapering and have a tub full of it right next to me and have no problem sticking to my plan. If I am on phenibut, I have 100% confidence in being able to taper off of it successfully without too much pain, I just skip another day every time I get comfortable, the half-life is so long that it's not hard to do, and the withdrawals when you're not doing it every day are not horrible. They consist of transient anxiety and insomnia, whereas opiate withdrawal makes me feel like my soul is being destroyed, the depression is unreal. I'd taper phenibut over opiates any day of the week. But that's just me.

Hoping I don't have to taper anything. I feel a lot better this morning than I did yesterday morning. I did take 300mg of gabapentin but haven't taken more than 600mg in a day, which is quite low (though I seem to be a lot more sensitive to it than I used to be, 600mg yesterday got me high and feeling really good).

BK38

A Gentleman, Scholar and Mommy's Very Special Boy
I always judge people who order decaf like why even bother. I can’t do it. Tea totaler I shall be.

I also have an irrational disdain for people that drink Decaf. I don't think I've ever had a good friend that drank Decaf.

Is that petty and totally unreasonable? Yes

Am I willing to die on this hill? Fuck yes I am, fucking Decaf Degenerates

BK38

is trainspotting 2 worth watching? I heard it was kinda depressing in a nostalgic way.

It's alright. Not the worst sequel ever, but I still feel they should have just left it alone as a standalone flick. I feel like every film these days that does well critically/commercially becomes some protracted series of films and generally devolves into some kind of soulless cash-grab. TS2 is worth a watch though, but it doesn't hit like TS1.

PrincessDiz

Banríon na Fothrach
I also have an irrational disdain for people that drink Decaf. I don't think I've ever had a good friend that drank Decaf.

Is that petty and totally unreasonable? Yes

Am I willing to die on this hill? Fuck yes I am, fucking Decaf Degenerates
Oh.... dear....

BK38

this song makes me so nostalgic it is literally fucking painful

running around, getting high, being mischievous, chasing girls.... youth is such a special time

That song makes me nostalgic as well. It is also featured in this legend of a film:

(Definitely watch it if you haven't seen it)

BK38

Fuck, I'm toying with the idea of ordering more Phenibut Hcl. It's such a good "working but not fucked up" kinda buzz, highly pro-social too and synergizes well with other drugs. Also amazing for appreciating/mixing music. With that said, I went through 100g in a year (which isn't that crazy, but yeah, should prob give it a rest, I think I have prob a little perma-tolerance from it). I also want to stock up in case it gets scheduled in the EU....

Hmmmmmm

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Now make me some friggin pudding
Now MAKE me some friggin pudding
Now MAKE ME some friggin pudding
And a happy new year