Welcome Guest!

Forum GuidelinesBluelight Rules
  • Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter IV: The Dying of the Light

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
Omg I was gonna post this the other day I was down memory lane. What a tune!!! Banger!

It really captures the essence of being drunk and high and having fun. Certain songs can really capture a feeling or time. The lyrics make the song IMO.

The never ending party with no consequence that was my youth. Ahhh.

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
This week’s RO DBT lesson was on cynicism. Apparently you’re a c**t if you’re cynical and watching cat videos will cure you of that cynicism. Ridiiiiiculous. I’m too cynical for that crap.

... also I’m thinking of stopping regular antipsychotics :/

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
up in 6 hours, not a notion of sleeping... booo... still... should try....

open your eyes and pretend you are wide awake....... then sometimes it works and you fall asleep (there is a legit study on this)

:/ I'm just desperate tho sometimes

When I try to sleep I have hypnagogic hallucinations and when I start drifting off to sleep I have vivid hallucinations and hear people screaming, feel something physical hit my bed or will have wild CEV's.

...the result of frying your brain and being diagnosed with drug induced schizophrenia

I truly wish you an easy, fruitful night of sleep. <3

Sirena Oscura

Bluelighter
So I’ve never been able to see Magic Eye images. Had a hunch something was wrong with me and it turns out I was right. My astigmatism is what stops me seeing them. Cool to finally know.

schizopath

Moderator: Music
Staff member
I am nihilistic.
Everything is lost. But it's good at the same time. Stone off my shoulders. I can now live fully for myself. I don't need to worry.
It's over. It's fucking over.
I thought I'd cry, I thought I'd be sad, but I'm motivated and pumped as fuck.
I love my ASPD. Can't really really really bond with people.
Helps with shit like this.
Dont fucking let it be over. You think I can connect with people who arent aspd? Dont lose hope, it is what it is. Youll do fine there.

SnafuInTheVoid

Bluelighter
So I’ve never been able to see Magic Eye images. Had a hunch something was wrong with me and it turns out I was right. My astigmatism is what stops me seeing them. Cool to finally know.

I have astigmatism, too. I can see them, though. It might take me staring and waving the image back and forth to force depth perception changes, but I can see them.

It's annoying, though.

Force yourself to go crosseyed long enough and you should see it, too. Sometimes it takes me 5-10+ minutes...

Was never worth the trouble of doing that, though. Always just a stupid image like santa in a sleigh or an animal or something lol

it has more to do with your brain than eyesight