• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soso78

Bluelighter
All over the world people have bet over a billion dollars on who will be the next american president, overcoming super bowl betting. A person broke the record with a 1.3 mil bet for Biden in the U.K.

I’m starting to think the rest of the world thinks america is a joke.
We don’t think it we know it.
The country is an absolute shambles. It’s divided like never before and it’s being run by a fuckin clown.
If it carries on like this it will be as bad as the uk😂

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Like a fool, I once again purchased "BB Creme", and like the bastard all BB cremes are, it was too orange for me.

It's a trivial topic but has any very pallid lady out there somwhere ever managed to source a BB creme that isn't orangey?

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
Shit, I forgot - it's the US ELECTION!

How's it looking? I get the impression from the above posts that it's rather neck to neck ...

Soso78

Bluelighter
Like a fool, I once again purchased "BB Creme", and like the bastard all BB cremes are, it was too orange for me.

It's a trivial topic but has any very pallid lady out there somwhere ever managed to source a BB creme that isn't orangey?
Did u ever get ur baked beans?

MrsGamp

Bluelighter
I find his nuanced posts quite poetic if you look even the slightest bit closer with your ultra large organ in the head
re:

"Shocking to think that nearly 50% of people voted for trump" ... back when he was first elected, my daughteer was in a "rejecting phase", but she DID text me to express her astonishment and horror that Trump acutally won the 2016 (?) election ...

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I dunno, like 1000mg at a time I think? It's just the generic health shop stuff.
I have this cheap branded stuff called Kalms and it tells adults to take 4 tablets which is 1920mg total. Up your dose! Sometimes i take more than 4, pretty sure its safe enough to do so but you should probably do some research if going higher than 2000mg. Take it alongside the atarax rather than of instead of it.
If you can get some DPH too chuck 50-100mg of that in the mix too, sure you'll sleep like a log 😴
I wish i could get some atarax its been yearssss since ive even heard the word.

DopeM

☔ Rain Man ☔
And why he wanted to fill that seat so bad.

He has no power to stop them from counting votes. And they are all Biden votes too :) Going to take 2-3 days to count them, since so many.
That's the funny thing.

They are ALL biden votes. You mean to tell me not a single vote for any other candidate out of 100k?

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
@Captain.Heroin and other large glizzy bearing members here, when you lie in bed at night trying to sleep/get comfy does your package seem to get in the way ALL THE FUCKING TIME it really annoys me i wish I could press a button and make it go inside me while i sleep or something, have to re arrange the bastard every few minutes and it's near impossible to get comfy lying on my front without major rearranging/placement lol.

Any protips???

Really grinds my gears some days (sober or on stim comedown) when I'm on k i dont care/sleep 😆
I lie on my side with one leg extended out so it can kinda go to the side

sometimes i just lie on my back so it can go straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.