• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | BK38 | D's | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
@Captain.Heroin and other large glizzy bearing members here, when you lie in bed at night trying to sleep/get comfy does your package seem to get in the way ALL THE FUCKING TIME it really annoys me i wish I could press a button and make it go inside me while i sleep or something, have to re arrange the bastard every few minutes and it's near impossible to get comfy lying on my front without major rearranging/placement lol.

Any protips???

Really grinds my gears some days (sober or on stim comedown) when I'm on k i dont care/sleep 😆

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Oh, this won’t be over before tomorrow sometime at the earliest. It’s 11:14pm here in California so I’m heading for bed. I’m sure I’ll check the election results at least once in the night.
Oh I thought it was 'tonight' in USA
Wasn't sure what the time was there tho so ta
7.51am here, i blatantly aint sleeping lol

Soso78

Bluelighter
I just worry for humanity in general? The erosion of human rights and the rise of right wing populist movements across the globe is alarming. It's pretty pointless to worry ultimately, but I do anyways. I just hope America is not as stupid as I think it is.
ur not one those liberal lefties that want to teach 6 year old sex Ed and it’s ok to identify as whatever u want are u😂

CFC

Bluelight Crew
this is how soso identified himself during his time at school:

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
ur not one those liberal lefties that want to teach 6 year old sex Ed and it’s ok to identify as whatever u want are u😂

I'm probably center-left on a European political spectrum and far left on a US political spectrum. I think 6 is too young to be teaching sex ed, but I do think it's important to begin basic sex ed/hygiene before age 12. I say this as someone who lost their virginity at age 13.

Soso78

Bluelighter
I'm probably center-left on a European political spectrum and far left on a US political spectrum. I think 6 is too young to be teaching sex ed, but I do think it's important to begin basic sex ed/hygiene before age 12. I say this as someone who lost their virginity at age 13.
Far left? Like an extremist ? lol
Antifa looking for pussies to join up if ur interested

TheInvisibleStoner

Ex-Bluelighter
We aren't going to know for a couple days.

Biden is currently winning. Handful of states left. There is no way trump got wisconsin. Biden also has nevada.

Shocking to think that nearly 50% of people voted for trump. Does not shock me poppy pod burnout fisherman lame ass @Fire&Water is a Trump supporter as shown by the amount of thoughts he can come up with at once. Typical trump supporter. Max post = 8 words. Very small brain.

Soso78

Bluelighter
Eat a bag of dicks you ignorant cunt. Far left in the US is basically moderate to the rest of the more sane Western world. Bet you think you're some kinda hard "road man" eh? Lol
Ahhh I’m only fuckin with u. Chill out

Soso78

Bluelighter
We aren't going to know for a couple days.

Biden is currently winning. Handful of states left. There is no way trump got wisconsin. Biden also has nevada.

Shocking to think that nearly 50% of people voted for trump. Does not shock me poppy pod burnout fisherman lame ass @Fire&Water is a Trump supporter as shown by the amount of thoughts he can come up with at once. Typical trump supporter. Max post = 8 words. Very small brain.
What’s it mean when trump saying he taking it to court?

Status
Not open for further replies.