• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Cant remember what mg the atarax i used to have were, 50mg maybe, but i used to like them, well they were good before bed, altho tbf i very very rarely did them by themselves, they were just part of my bedtime combo of k/benzos/oxy/dph/promethazine/weed/booze etc etc before i went to rehab

They really complimented the oxy iirc, i used to get a few strips along with a strip of oxy 30s in exchange for a gram of coke, never seen them anywhere else apart from from this crackhead guys stash, think he got them from Thailand

Yeah, these are 25mg pills, but she prescribed 60 of them to me. I did actually enjoy it the first week, esp with a bit of weed and like 1 beer and it was a nice send off just before I get ready for bed, but by itself it's fairly useless it seems and now it doesn't work for sleep for me, which is the whole point of the damn things. I much prefer hypnotic benzos for sleep. Zopiclone's the best for just straight lights out for me in less than an hour. Some oxy 30s would go down a treat right about now. Ufffffffffffffff. Fuckin sobriety and these stupid hydroxyzines making me feel like I'm on a mild rattle. Honestly, it's no where near worth these feelings of malaise for like 4-5 nights of good sleep.

BK38

Moderator: TL
Staff member
Probably the best thing I've seen today:

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
Yeah

I knew she couldnt do it

It was morbidly amusing
Haha that's pretty masochistic, i like it
Yeah, these are 25mg pills, but she prescribed 60 of them to me. I did actually enjoy it the first week, esp with a bit of weed and like 1 beer and it was a nice send off just before I get ready for bed, but by itself it's fairly useless it seems and now it doesn't work for sleep for me, which is the whole point of the damn things. I much prefer hypnotic benzos for sleep. Zopiclone's the best for just straight lights out for me in less than an hour. Some oxy 30s would go down a treat right about now. Ufffffffffffffff. Fuckin sobriety and these stupid hydroxyzines making me feel like I'm on a mild rattle. Honestly, it's no where near worth these feelings of malaise for like 4-5 nights of good sleep.
Maybe try combine and/or rotate the hydroxyine with dph/promethazine/valerian root, I'm guessing all 3 of are readily available in shops/otc cheap same as UK?

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
No one can kill me on gta tonight and I'm not missing a shot, just straight up clearing lobbys out, amphet power, my k/d just hit 4.0 💪
The thermal sniper scope is a game changer 💀

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
No, that’s true what you’re reading, @jhjhsdi, it’s just that the majority of the states whose races have yet to be counted appear to be favoring Trump.
I really thought people were so over Trump, especially with the COVID thing, i.e., him not taking it as seriously as he should have. It is evident that most Americans were not as bothered by this as I thought.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
No, that’s true what you’re reading, @jhjhsdi, it’s just that the majority of the states whose races have yet to be counted appear to be favoring Trump.
I really thought people were so over Trump, especially with the COVID thing, i.e., him not taking it as seriously as he should have. It is evident that most Americans were not as bothered by this as I thought.
the election is looking terrible

there are people predicting Trump will take a few swing states and will win again

just like I predicted
Yeah looks like you're right
Check how much trumps gone up in pretty much exactly an hour vs how much the other guys gone up 😳

Trump is ridiculous, i hope he does something even more stupid/ridiculous/funny this time
@BellaJewel he isn't scared of covid hasn't he already competed it? 😂 Maybe he'll get it again and drop dead

Fiori di Bella

Bluelighter
I think his whole stance on fracking, vs. Biden’s, is what’s responsible for his lead in PA and a few other key states.
I am so used to hanging with liberals I just didn’t see a Trump Redux as a likely outcome.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
I think his whole stance on fracking, vs. Biden’s, is what’s responsible for his lead in PA and a few other key states.
I am so used to hanging with liberals I just didn’t see a Trump Redux as a likely outcome.
Can't really comment. This is how ignorant i am/how much i dgaf:
I don't know his stance on fracking
I don't know what fracking is
Id never heard of biden til the other day in this thread
I dont know what PA is
I dont know what liberals are/means
I dont know what redux is/means
🤷‍♂️
I don't even know why I'm checking the results. I couldn't care less its only because you lot have been going on about it for days. I highly doubt either outcome will affect my life here in the UK.

Wasnt i anti election crew earlier? Mate i was pretty drunk. The speed sure straightened me out. How the fuck has it got to 6.30am lol

Status
Not open for further replies.