• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
? Last seen:KO on floor with 1/2 hit of K in arm💉
I had 8 hour of hardcore cotton fever on friday or something. Shit was awful. Fuck dirty needles.
Im really trying to get into the habit of snapping them off before putting them in the sharps bin, just to save myself going back to them. Normally forget tho. Might start writing SNAP on top of my bins in marker to remind myself.
Wish i had a 'sharps shredder' lol.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
@schizopath - do you have needle exchanges in the Fin?

Ours have sterile water, saline, touniquets, needles, cottons, cookers etc all for free.
Here in SW UK all we get is needles (orange, blue and green) 2.5ml barrels, or 1ml fixed needles, we used to get cookers too but they stopped that. H users can get sachets of vit c or citric, I've heard in the local bigger city you can get the vials of water but I've never found a pharmacy doing them.
I wish we could get tornis and cottons, and still get cookers. I have to end up walking into a pub or restaurant (normally something shit like Weatherspoons) to get spoons.
Lol. 'spoons for me spoons!

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Ah yes vitamin c too, to break down the coke from the crack.

Why do H users need vit c?

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
I had 8 hour of hardcore cotton fever on friday or something. Shit was awful. Fuck dirty needles.
I have never had that, thank God. I’ve got nothing but dirty rigs too, really need to get to the exchange before I do my next IV shot whenever.

The needle exchange is in the hospital. To get through to the pharmacy where it is you need to go through emerg, where you get screened for Covid and asked what you’re doing... I’ve been in that hospital many times high on meth for (mostly) unrelated issues these past several months. Im always honest with my doctors and medical staff about how I’m doing that way...but still Id rather not have all these people who know what I do see me going in switching out needles..

I should probably get over that it doesn’t make logical sense I know.

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
I sorta get it.

Being bipolar i can handle lows and live for highs.

The most common comorbidity with bipolar, my psych says, is substance abuse.
I spoke with a doctor who specialized in drug use and he told me that most people who use stimulants, specially stimulants and benzos have actually anxiety disorder.
Many forms of mental illness get self-medicated because of how limited our knowledge about them is to this day.
I think most of drug use is actually self-medicating.

madness00

Sr. Moderator: NMI, MH, CD, SLR
Staff member
Yeah, definitely a lot of self medicaters.

I would think heroin users have more anxiety then stimulant users? Stimulant users IMO are more likely to be depressed if anything. Flat. Lifeless.

Not to be dramatic.

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Yeah, definitely a lot of self medicaters.

I would think heroin users have more anxiety then stimulant users? Stimulant users IMO are more likely to be depressed if anything.
Nope, opiate users have actually much more common depression.
When you've been anxious your whole life and get some speed you feel like you are finally you. It's a feeling of freedom and it's really addictive.
So my fiancee told me and she has anxiety disorder.
Opiate use however gives relief of the depression and the bad mood, since they make you feel euphoric. You just want to sleep the depression away and opiates help with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.