• Lounge Moderators: andyturbo | mal3volent
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
No, I feel great. Bad infomercial was in reference to autotrippers message about idk blah blah blah whatever he was talking about.
Just naturally sharing a few very simple, effective and side effect free pain killing techniquies in hope of helping others, to draw a long story short.

Hi mate. Regardless of wrist function capabilities if you suffer from significant pain with your wrist I can promise you to particular remedies can bring noticeable pain relief for some people at least-

Topical Manesium oil! I develop some really extreme repetitive strain injuries in my hands and wrists and forearms in 2013 and I used the topical magnesium oil spray to relieve pain daily and speed up the healing of the strain injuries.

It has a real anaesthetic effect.

I also employed the use of neodymium magnets which are are proven pain relievers and healers and with additional anti-inflammatory effects as well.

A company called "Norstar" makes a wide range of excellent magnetic products that you can just get any old magnet especially the larger neodymium ones and and fix it over any area of your body with a simple bit of medical tape or whatever.

Just sharing anyway because these are two things which have particularly helped me in the past with both pain relief and healing.

Also of amazing benefit for pain relief and stimulating soft tissue healing in particular we have this really cheap infrared massaging tool which has a massaging function as well but I promise you that infrared heat directly stimulates soft tissue healing you can literally feel it tingling like mad over the worst affected area.

The anaesthetic type pain relief and strengthening effect from this device is remarkable for myself when my back or left foot is really troubling me.

And it can last for a surprisingly long time as well like a day or two.

This is the one we have but there is another model as well which I can't comment on personally from experience.

Honestly not trying to push this stuff on you mate just sharing a few simple things which have helped me remarkably with pain or injury in any area of the body over time
Nice info, Im going to try magnesium oil, Im a big fan of magnesium!
I heard about people IV:ing Epsomsalt, when they don't have anything else, it apparently works as a muscle relaxer, cause of the magnesium???

DeadManWalkin'

Bluelighter
Good morning everyone!
Just woke up, did my morning drugs, made breakfast for me and fiancee, just opened a Red Bull and I'll smoke another cigarette.
I feel nice. How about you guys?
God's going to cut you down <3 Great fucking cover!

BK38

A Gentleman, Scholar and Mommy's Very Special Boy
Good morning everyone!
Just woke up, did my morning drugs, made breakfast for me and fiancee, just opened a Red Bull and I'll smoke another cigarette.
I feel nice. How about you guys?

God's going to cut you down <3 Great fucking cover!

Sounds like a good start. I woke up at 5am today, had some coffee and smoked a joint and might have ice cream for breakfast lol. Deciding if I want to take some Phenibut or not.

Alex_1991

Moderator: NSADD
Staff member
Just spent a couple hours making a fairly comprehensive harm reduction thread for province of Ontario in North and South America Discussion. Time to walk the dogs, have a smoke.

been doing good on the meth, haven’t done too much and drinking less too so I’m actually feeling nearly sane, I’m only smoking a few cigarettes a day too, not on purpose just haven’t had the itch to chainsmoke.

the cycle of addiction is my favourite cycle up and down up and down it’s like a cool roller coaster except not

Last edited:

jhjhsdi

Bluelighter
? Last seen:KO on floor with 1/2 hit of K in arm💉
I heard about people IV:ing Epsomsalt, when they don't have anything else, it apparently works as a muscle relaxer, cause of the magnesium???
Prepare to kill your veins and get a horribly strong salt taste in the back of your throat 🤢
Fuck that.
Just eat the salts, or dissolve in hot water, let cool and drink

jose ribas da silva

Bluelighter
Substance abuse comes when there is a trouble in leading with frustrations, I think most of the times this is the cause, statistically, but I have no grounds to prove it except by my intuition. Therefore I should consider this affirmation an axiom since it cannot be made into a theorem.

Status
Not open for further replies.