• Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

💀 THE ABYSS™ 💀 Chapter III: The End Times³

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylight

Bluelighter
@Captain.Heroin tbis if 4 u cuz u no my luv 4 keeteeee

I stopped because i thought i fucked up.
oh yah. i have to say. my dogs ears perked up and she kinda stretched and looked round. is that alright.

she sings though. oh gawd she has a beautiful voice. i guess she howls but sounds more like she be singing.

i would record but my wrist. oh i am broken. thanks for that happiness in my day. thanks for lyrics. heee.

AutoTripper

Bluelighter
oh yah. i have to say. my dogs ears perked up and she kinda stretched and looked round. is that alright.

she sings though. oh gawd she has a beautiful voice. i guess she howls but sounds more like she be singing.

i would record but my wrist. oh i am broken. thanks for that happiness in my day. thanks for lyrics. heee.
Hi mate. Regardless of wrist function capabilities if you suffer from significant pain with your wrist I can promise you to particular remedies can bring noticeable pain relief for some people at least-

Topical Manesium oil! I develop some really extreme repetitive strain injuries in my hands and wrists and forearms in 2013 and I used the topical magnesium oil spray to relieve pain daily and speed up the healing of the strain injuries.

It has a real anaesthetic effect.

I also employed the use of neodymium magnets which are are proven pain relievers and healers and with additional anti-inflammatory effects as well.

A company called "Norstar" makes a wide range of excellent magnetic products that you can just get any old magnet especially the larger neodymium ones and and fix it over any area of your body with a simple bit of medical tape or whatever.

Just sharing anyway because these are two things which have particularly helped me in the past with both pain relief and healing.

Also of amazing benefit for pain relief and stimulating soft tissue healing in particular we have this really cheap infrared massaging tool which has a massaging function as well but I promise you that infrared heat directly stimulates soft tissue healing you can literally feel it tingling like mad over the worst affected area.

The anaesthetic type pain relief and strengthening effect from this device is remarkable for myself when my back or left foot is really troubling me.

And it can last for a surprisingly long time as well like a day or two.

This is the one we have but there is another model as well which I can't comment on personally from experience.

Honestly not trying to push this stuff on you mate just sharing a few simple things which have helped me remarkably with pain or injury in any area of the body over time

Hylight

Bluelighter
Hi mate. Regardless of wrist function capabilities if you suffer from significant pain with your wrist I can promise you to particular remedies can bring noticeable pain relief for some people at least-

Topical Manesium oil! I develop some really extreme repetitive strain injuries in my hands and wrists and forearms in 2013 and I used the topical magnesium oil spray to relieve pain daily and speed up the healing of the strain injuries.

It has a real anaesthetic effect.

I also employed the use of neodymium magnets which are are proven pain relievers and healers and with additional anti-inflammatory effects as well.

A company called "Norstar" makes a wide range of excellent magnetic products that you can just get any old magnet especially the larger neodymium ones and and fix it over any area of your body with a simple bit of medical tape or whatever.

Just sharing anyway because these are two things which have particularly helped me in the past with both pain relief and healing.

Also of amazing benefit for pain relief and stimulating soft tissue healing in particular we have this really cheap infrared massaging tool which has a massaging function as well but I promise you that infrared heat directly stimulates soft tissue healing you can literally feel it tingling like mad over the worst affected area.

The anaesthetic type pain relief and strengthening effect from this device is remarkable for myself when my back or left foot is really troubling me.

And it can last for a surprisingly long time as well like a day or two.

This is the one we have but there is another model as well which I can't comment on personally from experience.

Honestly not trying to push this stuff on you mate just sharing a few simple things which have helped me remarkably with pain or injury in any area of the body over time
thank YOU JEEEEEZUssssss

Captain.Heroin

Suicide Obsession
Staff member
Status
Not open for further replies.