Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
JWZ9jYU.jpg

I want BOLTON for PRESIDENT!!!
I don't think he has the charisma. He's more of an intellectual guy, than a politician. He has a temper tho, but he would have no changes in race.
I wouldn't want to see him as US president, because he would start wars which would lead to annoying people coming to Europe to "escape".
Hahhah, here 3% of the comers are actually Syrian, but once they're inside the country they can claim that they're gay or some shit and then they can't be deported. 70-80% are men. Most are around 21-35.
It's all bullshit that there's women and children coming. We call them "beard-childs" because of they claim to be like 17 when they come, so deportation would be harder.
We also have EXTREMELY degenerate government right now which tries to pass a law which would make these people seen as children in the eyes of the law till 25 years old.
I'm pretty sure it wont go through and even if it goes the next government strictly conservatives and free marketers and they will be reversing the changes.
I'm waiting with a smile on my face.

Man in the last few months I have gotten pretty damn swoll up as far as muscle gains are concerned. I have stalled/plateaued on strength but I'm OK with that. Cant afford to injure myself over ego.

I still got plenty of fat to burn but I am pretty satisfied with what I got going right now.

I need to switch it up and shock my muscles and that's gonna take some finagling with the weights I got at home but I can pull it off.

TL;DR i lift weight. Fight me.

Status
Not open for further replies.