Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
SoulfulThunderousDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Well, give man power if you truly want to see his charther.
Weak, easily provocated, fake as fuck and 2 inches + pretty slim.
Wolfie got little bit power here and now he is acting like little Kim Jong Un.
I heard that Eminem invented his alter-egos name after seeing Wolfies dick.

I just cleaned my bong, had a dab, made sure I got all my plebe work done, and am planning on more cool things tonight.

I can't believe I got laid so much last night, it was so good. It was pretty hot too. I would share details but it would gross out BK & the heteros

How is life treating you otherwise dmw?
It is okay. My fiancee got away from hospital at like 5 hours. She was fine, it was just a scary situation.
I don't want nothing bad to happen to her.
Can't sleep, but we watch some series. Wish we had some money, so we could get benzos.
Just shot up 1.5mg of bupre, it helps a bit. My legs are cramping little, ate some magnesium but it doesn't seem to help.
I will ask one guy if he would lond us some benzos till friday. just a few.

Great song. Myself, not a Stan tho.
I worship only myself.
Listen to this, my man Madness introduced me to this song which was a gift blessed by gods warm hand.

It is okay. My fiancee got away from hospital at like 5 hours. She was fine, it was just a scary situation.
Can't sleep, but we watch some series. Wish we had some money, so we could get benzos.
Just shot up 1.5mg of bupre, it helps a bit. My legs are cramping little, ate some magnesium but it doesn't seem to help.

I worship only myself.
Listen to this, my man Madness introduced me to this song which was a gift blessed by gods warm hand.

I'm glad she's OK. I am hoping she is feeling better.

I am debating doing things by going to the grocery store but I hate being around other people.

I guess I'm going to keep withdrawing into video games for now. Feels pretty good though.

I worship only myself.

I hope you get your benzos man. No one should ever be denied their benzos.
They should be easily available in high doses just like antibiotics.

his man insanity0

you live in a dream world

don't get sucked into the void, pay attention to the unseen

Status
Not open for further replies.