Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
But some people thought you were funny!
You're sad and you're using you power wrong.
Humor is subjective and the people I made worst threats to found them funny.
I said I will punish people IN abyss. Threat made in place that exists in internet is pretty hard to put into action.

Get your PLUR outta my face Memphis.

And its cold here im in a jacket.
Bro, dont tell me where to put my PLUR. I put my PLUR in my pocket long enough. I can throw my PLUR wherever I want. You will just have to deal with it, good sir!

I cant fucking wait for jacket weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Aren't you in bahstun?

Shit is suppose to slide into the low 80s by next week though and by that time I'll be out there pulling in 5lb+ bass and rubbing it in my nephew and all my friends faces

I go fishing with my nephew and only catch like 1 or 2 bass and then I strictly help him and my neice etc...well this 8 year old child the other day tells me I dont know what I am doing because he catches more fish than me yet he completely ignores the fact I spend 4 of the 5 hours we are out there helping him and his sister. He also thinks all the fish I post on facebook are caught by other people and handed to me. I love that kid.

Bro, dont tell me where to put my PLUR. I put my PLUR in my pocket long enough. I can throw my PLUR wherever I want. You will just have to deal with it, good sir!

I cant fucking wait for jacket weather. Fall is my favorite time of the year.

Aren't you in bahstun?

Listen - i give a lot of PLUR myself. It's just yours is sub par and frankly makes me want to vomit. If you're to PLUR you can't half ass it. :p

See that smiley was PLUR because i don't want you to take it seriously.

Fall is my favorite too i love jackets more pockets and shit.

Yeah i am. Do i need to ask where you're from?

Listen - i give a lot of PLUR myself. It's just yours is sub par and frankly makes me want to vomit. If you're to PLUR you can't half ass it. :p

See that smiley was PLUR because i don't want you to take it seriously.

Fall is my favorite too i love jackets more pockets and shit.

Yeah i am. Do i need to ask where you're from?
I have to admit I'm new to the PLUR and it is slacking a bit😎🧔👌

I mean isnt it obvious I'm from Egypt?

omfg, problems

i am so mad, triggered, angry, ahhhhh *rage* I can't handle this

only good thing in my life is my love interest :|

Status
Not open for further replies.