Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is gonna be my 6th week at work they don't give me 2 days off in a row, wtf how am i supodto get fucked up with my friends and have a recovery day, told the boss he said" I gotta request it off in the app", fucking lame every one else gets 2 days off in a row, and it's not like I'm a slacker I never put my shifts up for grabs haven't been sick, ..... im just bitching, how the fuck is everyone today on the fine mourning

how the fuck is everyone today
Feelin some kinda wds and like going my ass back to bed. Maybe I will just get a little to help through this day...? Ahhhhhhhh. But what will help? Be chasing shit all over the planet trying to get to what I *need to feel better so will just sit here and wait it out. Maybe later.
Thanks for askin'.
Sorry about the work related issues maybe there should be a "protest"?

She is selling my house she bought me right under my family and my feet, and I payed her for my home to her.
Not sur if already posted but was in a similar situ a while back. Came back from fla one year and her house looked like a trap-spot. Inside and out I toiled for months in the summer. She was sposed to sell it to me and the SO but, instead... stole our dog, sold the house to my niece (for twice as much) and moved to the coast. She never was trustworthy or *fair but was consistent and the biggest hypocrite I ever met.
Best of luck with that... gave up relying on people (specially blood) decades ago.
Feelin some kinda wds...
Figured it: WDs from water... just needed to chug down a couple 32oz cups and feeling much better by the minute. :)
Is there a rune for sexual unfillment?
0XSNvHk.jpg

This is an actual pic of an image of said rune. WTH? What the fuck is wrong with people these days?

My pot plants are starting to get their first little bit of trichomes! :) :) :) Buds are still itty bitty...probably still a month out at least. They first sprouted June 5th and they're auto flowers, so it's roughly 3 months from seed to harvest is my understanding... I would be super happy if I got an OZ of decent mids out of this outdoor grow.

Feelin some kinda wds and like going my ass back to bed. Maybe I will just get a little to help through this day...? Ahhhhhhhh. But what will help? Be chasing shit all over the planet trying to get to what I *need to feel better so will just sit here and wait it out. Maybe later.
Thanks for askin'.
Sorry about the work related issues maybe there should be a "protest"?
i hear ya on the feel like shit, with me i ether feel ok/ good or like shit,
protest would of been a good idea, but he approved my 2 days off in a row we'll see how it goes after that haha

CH
Bro, I hope so.
I am thinking things on this side may not be looking too good. Just dumb mfs runnin round willy-nilly without any protection and the numbers are rising right with them. Where does that leave us with others who depend on to keep them "safe"? Fuck! :sus: And mfs done quit knockin on my door. hahaha sumbitches
I wanna punch that frakin virus in the face sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!

CH
Bro, I hope so.
I am thinking things on this side may not be looking too good. Just dumb mfs runnin round willy-nilly without any protection and the numbers are rising right with them. Where does that leave us with others who depend on to keep them "safe"? Fuck! :sus: And mfs done quit knockin on my door. hahaha sumbitches
I wanna punch that frakin virus in the face sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!
even here i see many people not using masks etc. even though it's a law

my body is falling apart and i want to go to sleep and never wake up still

but i think it'll all be better soon (but i've been thinking that for a while)

Status
Not open for further replies.