Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is for you Satanists, please do what you do and tldr-er, like @ghostandthedarknes. This really helps us out a lot.

You satanists don’t have shit on my Santería family. We are the ones that frighten all of you pussy satanists. If you want to worship the devil, do it right or you’re just another satanic poser! You don’t at all get it, and it’s embarrassing to us that you don’t put in the work required to Hail Satan. You think you are acting out against some belief you, your friends, and family raised you with, and you are now becoming some EMO shit or some shit like that. I’m really embarrassed by you acting out against your lame Christian upbringing by decidin to worship the Devil? You should have not played with things you don’t understand.

Put in the work. Work and practice what you preach, or people like me will won’t take your evil beliefs seriously, and we will salivate as we call you our new blood sacrifice (please be that asshole). You pussies make the perfect sacrificial person, much better than a fucking goat, or stupid Christian/pagan. We like to drink your dumb cowardly human blood (not goat or sheep blood) for the real practice. Don’t take Santería like normal Devil worship. We (our hippy murder troope) travel by boxcars on freight trains feeding on the blood of posers like you from town to town, because you make evil lame, and you never have had strong witchcraft. The troope counts on that lameness of yours, and I can smell that innocent blood of yours from many towns/miles away. Plus no one likes or loves you, and you won’t be missed at all (by anyone). You are the worst disingenuous fake people and a waste everyone’s time!

Go big or stfu, and don’t waste my time willingly trying to become a human sacrifice. That makes your blood cowardly and not worth my family’s enthusiasm. Be a winner, and take your decision to be our sacrifice seriously. Take your punk ass back to the fucking dog show! If you don’t take this process seriously (your sacrifice seriously), you will be stupid, while being treated like a joke by us. We might even leave you behind with your lack of comittment to the Devil, and we may pray for Christ to save your bitchass soul, just because you didn’t take this process at all genuinely. Forget about the time you scared anyone with your Devil worship, you suck at that, and you never did well. You just angered you Christian parents.

You are not evil, but you do have what it takes to be a joke that those of us scraping the bottom of hell. We have been true and devoted, while we laugh and laugh about you.

You are a joke, and this song is about you:

—Uncle C. Manson

tldr.

I worship satan but I do it like a rogue, which means I do it, but I don't broadcast it to everyone or act evil, because that's not what it's really about if you read anything about.... You got many Devils... Hades.... Satan.... Bahamet(How ever th fuck you spell it), but people think the devil is all about Evil... Nah bro it's Love & Magic

Save humanity. Pull the trigger

Good morning everyone!
Seems like there's good stuff going on. Drunk Diz, Complaining Captain and Dick DMW!
How is everyone?

Sup Mr. Shady?
Today is gonna be a weird day.

as i said above, today one of my friends passed away.. OD.. good thing though, he didn't felt at very least. Other than that, my daughters are sleeping. And I am watching

MV5BODAwYjJhNTctYzA3Ny00YTYxLWE3YmEtM2FjNDdlNWJmMmU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR79,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg

as i said above, today one of my friends passed away.. OD.. good thing though, he didn't felt at very least. Other than that, my daughters are sleeping. And I am watching

MV5BODAwYjJhNTctYzA3Ny00YTYxLWE3YmEtM2FjNDdlNWJmMmU5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_UY1200_CR79,0,630,1200_AL_.jpg
It's quite common in these circles. I usually expect my friends who are doing the worst to die. Just one of them hanged herself to her mothers houses tree.
I'm sorry for your loss. I'm younger than you and i don't usually care, because i'm so used to shit like this. Probably learned coping mechanism.

Status
Not open for further replies.