Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for all Brazilians out there, 3 more months of a 200 $ check because of the covid... uau $200 is kinda a lot, no? perhaps i can buy 1/3 of a gram of a fish scale cocaine in the us, even worse in Europe, since euro is more expensive than dollar here

Luckily there are three kinds of business that never fail in Brazil: prostitution, drug trafficking, street robbery, that's why I am getting richer, making a fortune from the crisis

prostitution: while i can I am selling my body, my main clients are old ladies, around 60, rich ones, widows, divorced, lacking sex and love, looking forward to spending their money with gifts, trips and travels

drug trafficking: the color of gold in brazil is white

street robbery: trained monkeys
Hard to say if this is real, psychosis or just trolling.
5/5
Abyss in nutshell.

Ohhhh I soooo hope your court case goes well!!! Honestly, I’m using wizards pointers and under the midday sun I’m imploring the world to ensure your court case goes the way it should.
You meant my real court i'm going to tomorrow?
Are you wishing me bad luck for real?

Hot hot hot, u may disagree with her politics, but she is VERY good at her job (much better than Hucklefunky!)

Hucklefunky:
merlin_142391538_4c1109cb-4831-4d49-9520-26e22c441ee9-superJumbo.jpg

—Wizard
Huckleberry is like the bitch you fuck, after you break up with Kayleigh just to get back on the horse. Otherwise known as a slump buster

Status
Not open for further replies.