Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

they made the bat flu and now they made swine flu part 2

be prepared for lots of coughs and sniffles
They will make it spread on purpose.
Many people claim things are mistakes.
I always assume they do it on purpose.
I play a game, somebody is playing bad on my team - somebody from enemy team is paying him and he's doing it on purpose.
Chinese made the virus spread on purpose. Even if it wasn't from lab or somewhere, they couldn't just be only ones to take the big economic hit.
If they're going down so are others.

Unleash the dragons 🐉

I did it? It will kill a lot, but not all of us. We are too many anyhoo!

I don’t think many of you understand what wizards do? We always try to make people orgasm!

It’s painless that way. Have you fucked a wizard lately? Curious curious curious?

—Wizard
Can we fuck? I'm not gay but if you're wizard you can probably do one of us quick gender transition.
Then we have some fun!

Done and done! Consider yourself comptrollered! Bitch, wizards are everywhere, I’m in your sleep and the sexy bitch you love. I’m insidious, and I always get what I want, regardless.

Love and peace sir or ma’am! The Wizard’s got this!

—Creek
That's sexism. Strong indepedent whomman like me doesn't need wizards.
I'll do few false allegations against you and you can see that not even wizards are above law.
Remember that i'm the victim if i'm not believed.
You're guilty until proven even more guilty.
Best regards - Ma'am DMW

Nope and nope. INSIDIOUS
This is exactly why i never tell anyone what has happened to me.
These people doubting me.
This wizard getting away with this!
Using magic to destroy evidence!
This is making me relive the abuse you inflicted on me.
Believe all whamen!!
Damn man, this estrogen is really starting to kick in.
Can you turn me back?
i am so tired right now and kinda sad :| gonna have to work on my feelings
What's up? Are you OK?

Yessssss he does. That little retard kid has been doing it since 1989, seen here:

The_Wizard_6135.jpg

That shit Tourette shit hasn’t changed. I WILL BEAT U IN ANY VIDEO GAME, every time!

Luv u! See u in Battlefield V douche bag 💼

—Wizard
Fight me in League of Legends

It comes across as arrogant because you are so sure of your belief while making massive and sweeping generalizations as to what is "good" and what is not. You don't really substantiate that. Just saying stuff like "tax cuts are always good" does not make it so. Alongside this, statements like "I'm from Finland and even I know that" make you come across as a know-it-all and like you're calling the person you're talking to a fool or completely ignorant/unaware. I'm not really saying this out of malicious intent, really just trying to get you to recognize how that kind of combative style is never going to be conducive to a proper dialogue or debate. Also, I have to admit fault here with a stat I gave you, I was wrong about Trump only getting 23% of the popular vote, that's just the minimum number needed to win the election with the electoral college as it currently stands. Ultimately, it's the abyss and maybe I shouldn't expect reasonable debate and ofc people trolling.

I never said I'm from finland. :D Show me that post please. I have been always honest but as is seems this is not the right thing to do here. What for me is "good" could for others be bad. And I never talked about trump, show me the post if it is not already deleted by the Wizard.

JJ

I never said I'm from finland. :D Show me that post please. I have been always honest but as is seems this is not the right thing to do here. What for me is "good" could for others be bad. And I never talked about trump, show me the post if it is not already deleted by the Wizard.

JJ
JJ he was answering to me. Chill out sir.
I'm from Finland, where you are from?
How's your day?
Best Regards - DMW

I'm from Germany originally but living in Austria since 15 years. My day is - it's in the morning, I just stood up to feed my cats, ohterwise with the lockdown I cannot wort yet and sitting at home , mostly sleeping and eating benzos.

I'm female by the way, ma'am.

jj

I'm from Germany originally but living in Austria since 15 years. My day is - it's in the morning, I just stood up to feed my cats, ohterwise with the lockdown I cannot wort yet and sitting at home , mostly sleeping and eating benzos.

I'm female by the way, ma'am.

jj
Sorry, i always forgot. I knew you were female, i just didn't pay attention. I write it subconsciously.
I have been in Germany many times and i have german blood.
I just did some bupre, now going to play some games.
Best regards

That's sexism. Strong indepedent whomman like me doesn't need wizards.
I'll do few false allegations against you and you can see that not even wizards are above law.
Remember that i'm the victim if i'm not believed.
You're guilty until proven even more guilty.
Best regards - Ma'am DMW
Ohhhh I soooo hope your court case goes well!!! Honestly, I’m using wizards pointers and under the midday sun I’m imploring the world to ensure your court case goes the way it should.

Ohhhh I soooo hope your court case goes well!!! Honestly, I’m using wizards pointers and under the midday sun I’m imploring the world to ensure your court case goes the way it should.
The way it should? Courts don't work that way.
Anyways, he turned me back. I'm okay and the sex was good. I was just ashamed, so i tried to make it look like i didn't like it.

But she bend over when i touched her

and she crossed her legs

she said that she owns me

but she left me, i loved her

so i kissed her clavicula

Status
Not open for further replies.