Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm smoking on some killa kill
YO YEP I'm high
Gotta do it every day
WHY
THATS MY LIFESTLYE

Reactions: CFC
Not sure if this was an offer for some C.H. ass but if it is have no fear....he will go for that

It was an offer for that piece of art work up there. I want to add it to my prestigious Parisian gallery for a soiree or two. I'll get the art world interested in it's mysterious and mercurial creator and it will become the talk of the town. I'll bring it to auction at Sothebys and arranged for it to be stolen at the last moment. Years later, I will have it mysteriously pop up in some unlikely place and the auction will proceed once more, only this time, with considerably more hype and will obviously be worth considerably more (I mean, why would someone steal it?). I'll use the proceeds to fund my mysterious artist's friends fondness for salami, gabapentinoids and 40s and commission ever grander works. We'll auction them off periodically in New York, London, Geneva and wherever else the art will fetch top price. We'll laugh and make merry and grow wildly and fabulously wealthy. That sir was the plan, not as payment for CH's ass for we shall be able to afford that many times over. This is seed money an investment in the future of this brilliant artist if you will.

Super rare video of memphisx3. Will be deleting for obvious reasons.

Turn shit
Dont burn shit
Fuck with whytefolkz
And get burned quick

Reactions: CFC
Scary-Cookie-Monster.jpg

It was an offer for that piece of art work up there. I want to add it to my prestigious Parisian gallery for a soiree or two. I'll get the art world interested in it's mysterious and mercurial creator and it will become the talk of the town. I'll bring it to auction at Sothebys and arranged for it to be stolen at the last moment. Years later, I will have it mysteriously pop up in some unlikely place and the auction will proceed once more, only this time, with considerably more hype and will obviously be worth considerably more (I mean, why would someone steal it?). I'll use the proceeds to fund my mysterious artist's friends fondness for salami, gabapentinoids and 40s and commission ever grander works. We'll auction them off periodically in New York, London, Geneva and wherever else the art will fetch top price. We'll laugh and make merry and grow wildly and fabulously wealthy. That sir was the plan, not as payment for CH's ass for we shall be able to afford that many times over. This is seed money an investment in the future of this brilliant artist if you will.
That sounds almost as gay as offering @Captain.Heroin french salami for his american bolgna

"Spirit"

Load up on guns, bring your friends
It's fun to lose and to pretend
She's over bored and self assured
Oh no, I know a dirty word

Hello, hello, hello, how low?
Hello, hello, hello!

With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
Here we are now, entertain us
A mulatto