Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys ever just want to have a hot girl handcuff you to to one of those ballerina poles or maybe a bar stool and alternate between sucking you off and slapping you across the face every now and again? God damnit, I need to get laid. I've become CH, except he gets laid more often.

When that shit happens... I’ll let you know, that when that shit EVER happens to me; it will be my partner killing me, and that’s the last you’lol hear of me!

—Wizard
quote-what-are-you-gonna-do-kill-me-everybody-dies-abraham-polonsky-110-92-32.jpg

My landlord seems like the person to practise some vigilantism so Im gonna start taunting him hard so I can win few thousand from him in the court

I think "The Eric Andre Show" might be the best TV show ever. I haven't watched it in ages and I'm starting from Season 1 now. It's totally a Dadaist approach to making a TV show, with a bit of nihilism/anarchy thrown in, with a MTV/Adult-Swim/LSD aesthetic too. It's so shameless and so fucking funny. My stomach is literally killing me from laughing so much. Highly recommend it.

People who own a house and atleast one flat if not more are like the top 5% which makes them rich. Maybe not rich rich but whatever. If youd ever met my landlord youd get my problem with him.

People who own a house and atleast one flat if not more are like the top 5% which makes them rich. Maybe not rich rich but whatever. If youd ever met my landlord youd get my problem with him.
Ye I agree. I got mortgages to pay though so deffo not rich. One day though hopefully.
fuck it though, as long as I can afford to live I happy. Material things don’t bother me too much.
id never be a cunt to my tennant though

Thats the thing. I havent been a cunt to him. I admit that the apartment was in a bad shape the first time he came to observe it. Thats propably why he wanted me to go. The neighbor told me that the people living in this apartment have changed constantly. Just a senile fucking landlord basically. I aim to be fair with everyone.

You guys ever just want to have a hot girl handcuff you to to one of those ballerina poles or maybe a bar stool and alternate between sucking you off and slapping you across the face every now and again? God damnit, I need to get laid. I've become CH, except he gets laid more often.
Jesus fucking Christ

I'm a sub but that's hot🔥

Status
Not open for further replies.