Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else get kinda extra horny when they're hungover? Not like, kill-me-I-have-to-lay-in-bed-and-I-can't-even-eat-there-is-no-god-hungover, but just mild-moderately hungover? I always seem to get these big hard-ons and I will definitely be going for round two in the AM if I have lady friend over. I wonder if it's because I have less REM when I drink and then my body is trying to play catch up the next day? It only happens when I'm in the hangover sweet-spot though. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone else get kinda extra horny when they're hungover? Not like, kill-me-I-have-to-lay-in-bed-and-I-can't-even-eat-there-is-no-god-hungover, but just mild-moderately hungover? I always seem to get these big hard-ons and I will definitely be going for round two in the AM if I have lady friend over. I wonder if it's because I have less REM when I drink and then my body is trying to play catch up the next day? It only happens when I'm in the hangover sweet-spot though. 🤷‍♂️
yep

xnAKoA0.gif

Yeah I wont be paying the rent. Im pretty sure hes not gonna pay that "pre moving insurance money" back to me. I want to throw an molotov inside his bedroom

Well I'm just gonna throw these mother fuckers in the instapot and if it blows up, I'll order pizza

Oh yes. I joked with my friend a few days ago that we should drug him with a psychedelic cocktail and play some lovely Jonestown tunes to him in a completely dark room.

Status
Not open for further replies.