Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so lonely that I tried to call lifeline but they can't take my call. They are too busy. I am now going to ring the ludicrous sounding phone number for people who are DV victims. It's "1800 RESPECT" which does not sound promising.
If I could afford it I'd get a male prostitute over. Not for sex. Just to drink with and have an actual human-voice conversation.

I'm so lonely that I tried to call lifeline but they can't take my call. They are too busy. I am now going to ring the ludicrous sounding phone number for people who are DV victims. It's "1800 RESPECT" which does not sound promising.
If I could afford it I'd get a male prostitute over. Not for sex. Just to drink with and have an actual human-voice conversation.

Sorry to hear that MrsGamp :( Is the loneliness related to the lockdowns, or is it something that you've been feeling for a while?

Try this babe

And this

Ps a real wife, with a real man, not just a punching bag/seminal spittoon. Which was my real-world experience of being a wife.

I am trying to plan dinner and I would really like to use my Instapot, but I'm terrified of it.

Sorry to hear that MrsGamp :( Is the loneliness related to the lockdowns, or is it something that you've been feeling for a while?
Oh God a long time..from August last year til February this year, I was either in a women's shelter or in hospital having surgery on my fucked up leg.
It took two operations to fix the leg, but it's still no good.
I feel like Judas Iscariot because I am trying to get criminal compensation. Even though it won't cost Mr Shit a cent personally, I feel like everything I tell the lawyer is a lie.
Of course I've been told I'm a fucked up liar and the "real abuser" incessantly, by Mr Shit himself of course. You know it ain't true intellectually, but you get so conditioned into the "loyalty" trick that it's hard to hear yourself telling people the appalling truth.

• Heart
Reactions: CFC
Status
Not open for further replies.