Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.

People are strange, that's why we got music and pets. Our best friends. Also food and movies.

Your view of warm is different than mine. "The warm" people are the ones making fun on me. That should tell enough.

You don't ever experience warm from a person in your bed? You can wrap your legs around them and feel naked, warm, skin on skin?
Maybe I'm not right but I love being naked with a partner.. total flesh exposed.

You don't ever experience warm from a person in your bed? You can wrap your legs around them and feel naked, warm, skin on skin?
Maybe I'm not right but I love being naked with a partner.. total flesh exposed.
I dont see how this has nothing to do with the point. But yes Ive felt it. For me its like keeping your hand over the oven. I can only take it bit by bit cause it feels like a breach of my privacy.

if there's a second lockdown i swear to fuck i'm getting out the shotgun and robbing some cannabis repositories. nowadays probably cops are less likely to approach if you DON'T wear a mask
I've finally gotten to live out my dream of walking into a bank masked with a handgun. I'm honestly quite surprised that the criminals haven't been taking full advantage of this.

I fully expect a second lockdown. Freedumb as a word has never made more sense to.

It's been 7 months and I miss having another adult in my house. I miss holding someone while I sleep.
20 years I had that. A person to hold at night.
I like being by myself and don't miss him. I miss human contact.
I've had adults in my house but I miss holding someone while I sleep at times too.

I've had that "let's fall asleep next to each other/cuddling" sensation. It's exceedingly difficult for me to sleep in such a situation but I have recently and it's a good feeling. Lover woke up next to me happy from it too, we went back to sleep... good times.

<3

I dont see how this has nothing to do with the point. But yes Ive felt it. For me its like keeping your hand over the oven. I can only take it bit by bit cause it feels like a breach of my privacy.
What I need is exposure therapy in many parts of my life. But LOL I got drugs k thx bye.

tDjL36g.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.