Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought going to page 1000 would be a huge party involving all the people posting here but it's just shitposting.

Meth5FM.jpg

1. Sexual Energy Between Cancers and Scorpios
To be blunt, Scorpio and Cancer put a high premium on emotional bonding. But in the privacy of the bedroom, the two vibrate at different frequencies.

Guided by the heat of Mars, Scorpio is usually dominant and intense. Many signs cannot handle this type of energy because it’s “too much”.

Tapping into Pluto’s gravitational waves, Scorpio also cloaks emotions, holding back true feelings.

Cancers, empathic and intuitive, are uniquely equipped to handle Scorpion sexual energy. That’s because Cancerians are born with a centering chip that balances Scorpio’s wild fluctuations.

If Cancer is able to get Scorpio to reveal emotionally and then connect, the end result is often powerful. Without that bond, nothing else can happen.

That said, the physical energy between both signs is often extreme. Once the two are emotionally linked, there’s no need for small-talk as a buildup to intimacy. Initiation of mating is intuitive.

Conversation during bedroom time usually isn’t necessary. That’s because both signs can empathically read one another in an almost supernatural way.

Cancer has one advantage over Scorpio. It can easily “see” through Scorpion defenses and center into arousal zones. This disarms Scorpio and paradoxically pulls the sign into Cancer’s snares.

@DeadManWalkin' <3

1. Sexual Energy Between Cancers and Scorpios
To be blunt, Scorpio and Cancer put a high premium on emotional bonding. But in the privacy of the bedroom, the two vibrate at different frequencies.

Guided by the heat of Mars, Scorpio is usually dominant and intense. Many signs cannot handle this type of energy because it’s “too much”.

Tapping into Pluto’s gravitational waves, Scorpio also cloaks emotions, holding back true feelings.

Cancers, empathic and intuitive, are uniquely equipped to handle Scorpion sexual energy. That’s because Cancerians are born with a centering chip that balances Scorpio’s wild fluctuations.

If Cancer is able to get Scorpio to reveal emotionally and then connect, the end result is often powerful. Without that bond, nothing else can happen.

That said, the physical energy between both signs is often extreme. Once the two are emotionally linked, there’s no need for small-talk as a buildup to intimacy. Initiation of mating is intuitive.

Conversation during bedroom time usually isn’t necessary. That’s because both signs can empathically read one another in an almost supernatural way.

Cancer has one advantage over Scorpio. It can easily “see” through Scorpion defenses and center into arousal zones. This disarms Scorpio and paradoxically pulls the sign into Cancer’s snares.

@DeadManWalkin' <3
what the fuck is this witchcraft allah would literally behead you for this.

I need someone who can disarm me and center into my arousal zone

pull me into your snares

Still laughing at the fact wizard has fucked off! BAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you should thank me and the department of the population control focusing it's all resources and capital on genocide of the undesirables, like wizard.
got a good buck for drowning him.

I'm not on opiate maintance fucking deranged Sherlock.
If you knew something about opiate maintance, you would know that they don't give you doses like 1mg.
They give you doses like 14-36mg.
Escaping from my fate? Yeah yeah, Mr. Big brain.
Big boy 7D chess that only your neantherdal brains understand.
I felt like shit when I woke up until I read "fucking deranged Sherlock" and now I feel all is right with the world.

🏞

You just can't keep it together man.

So yeah, then you are using bupe to get high. Funny. Enjoy that garbage. Now I see why you suck so bad. You have no access to drugs. Excuse me while I rip a few dabs, walk down the street and get some kratom, and eh, maybe will pick up a rock and bag of dope on the way home.
I always chose bupe over heroin for many years toward the end. You can have a functional life and not go into withdrawal about 4 times a day.

Status
Not open for further replies.