Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, they suck. Its only about the dependence and a shitty way to live your life running from a withdrawal. Sealed the deal many times, This one was the last.

You are only a slave to yourself while destroying your body at the same time. I feel for anyone trapped.
Yeah, but there's differences between opioids, opiates and opioid antagonists you're speaking about in same sentence.

I know dude. They all hit the same receptors and all cause withdrawal.

You ever fucked with lean back in the day? Codeine withdrawal is horrid.

I would try some opium though. :)

I am done with opioids again, been addicted to them for 10 years in the past (2003/2004-2014), quit, changed my life, relapsed twice in the past 2 years, just got done with detox. I will say, I really like buprenorphine when I don't have tolerance, I find it very long-lasting, great for mood, motivating and stimulating and really comfortable and sociable. Of course morphine or better yet, opium (oral opium) is much better, also less functional.

There are some places, including, I believe, where DMW lives, where bupe is the primary opiate available for recreation, because of the situation with drug supply.

Your story sounds a bit like mine.

I have tried bupe clean, made my chest hurt and gave me a headache. For the best :) I know it doesnt work on me.

But yeah totally done with the opiates. We are going into the next cycle in history. If I ever come across a field of poppies I will certainly indulge. Unlikely for that to happen, though.

Maybe the world will get blitzed to shreds and we will be able to grow our own.

I got into opiates from kratom, back in 2003, I swear the stuff I was getting before America knew about it really) was something else. it was crushed leaf, and I was brewing it in the traditional method, simmer in water for 20 minutes, strain, make a second extraction, combine, cool. It would turn into a thick, creamed-coffee color and texture that tasted horrific. But I would get the best highs from it, it was nuts. Was addicted to that for a long time, then moved on to others, at various times morphine, oxy, heroin, and poppy tea. Eventually settled on poppy seed tea as my favorite as it's basically time-release oral opium (the fats in the seeds form time-release portions, is the theory of a BLer here, in any case shit lasts over a day). I quit with an ibogaine flood dose in April 2014, right after my ex-wife (who was awful) and I split. I came out of that experience with a new lease on life, had the best 3 years of my life, for almost 5 years after the flood dose, I never had a single craving for opiates. Then my dad got sick and slowly wasted away with ALS, which was just absolutely horrible in every way and really traumatizing... y ex fucked me over and the divorce took half my worth, I got blind drunk when I found out and ended up blacked out, DUI, wrecked car... well I eventually slipped and it was that slow descent back into active addiction... been on and off since then, off now, I'm trying to make it stay that way.

I got into opiates from kratom, back in 2003, I swear the stuff I was getting before America knew about it really) was something else. it was crushed leaf, and I was brewing it in the traditional method, simmer in water for 20 minutes, strain, make a second extraction, combine, cool. It would turn into a thick, creamed-coffee color and texture that tasted horrific. But I would get the best highs from it, it was nuts. Was addicted to that for a long time, then moved on to others, at various times morphine, oxy, heroin, and poppy tea. Eventually settled on poppy seed tea as my favorite as it's basically time-release oral opium (the fats in the seeds form time-release portions, is the theory of a BLer here, in any case shit lasts over a day). I quit with an ibogaine flood dose in April 2014, right after my ex-wife (who was awful) and I split. I came out of that experience with a new lease on life, had the best 3 years of my life, for almost 5 years after the flood dose, I never had a single craving for opiates. Then my dad got sick and slowly wasted away with ALS, which was just absolutely horrible in every way and really traumatizing... y ex fucked me over and the divorce took half my worth, I got blind drunk when I found out and ended up blacked out, DUI, wrecked car... well I eventually slipped and it was that slow descent back into active addiction... been on and off since then, off now, I'm trying to make it stay that way.

bravo whatcha want no sane person even bothers with such amalgam

You're a cancer WTF. The 2 people here I argue with here are both cancers. And Im a cancer rising.

Cancer suns are hard asses always. But they always break once you crack that shell :)

Shadey has a go go gadget decoder ring. She just needs to give you one,

You're a cancer WTF. The 2 people here I argue with here are both cancers. And Im a cancer rising.

Cancer suns are hard asses always. But they always break once you crack that shell :)

Shadey has a go go gadget decoder ring. She just needs to give you one,
Shadey can suck my balls.
Also cancer gang will come to Chigago if you offend us.
I have might of Allah with me, so don't have a big mouth.
Soldiers of Allah are humble, like me.

I'm a lover not a fighter
QuYqjye.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.