Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fucking pain.
My knees been hurting for a few days and it's gettin on my nerves. I walk and do what I can to shake it off but then a crick in the neck. Then a head-ache. Then the back starts acting up (which hasnt been for sometime since the new mattress).
Speg sounds good right now but is there anyone to share it with?
Fuckin sucks when a loner and alone....

Fucking pain.
My knees been hurting for a few days and it's gettin on my nerves. I walk and do what I can to shake it off but then a crick in the neck. Then a head-ache. Then the back starts acting up (which hasnt been for sometime since the new mattress).
Speg sounds good right now but is there anyone to share it with?
Fuckin sucks when a loner and alone....
I really don't want to drink and I don't want to take the few benzos I have left. I really need to get a new script before I lose my mind.

need moar good tunz in genre

edit:
got some diaz and holding on for dear life. enough to get through "the move" haha

Good morning dear Bluelighters.
How's your day?
I just woke up, did 1mg of bupre, read some rage-responses I've gotten on other threads, had a good laugh and now I'll make breakfast to me and my fiance.

Good morning dear Bluelighters.
How's your day?
I just woke up, did 1mg of bupre, read some rage-responses I've gotten on other threads, had a good laugh and now I'll make breakfast to me and my fiance.

The most hardcore guy out....is on opiate maintenance since he was too weak to kick LOL. If you came here, I would just lock you in a room for 72 hours. Let you out crawling and have my way.

^^^ he was calling me weak and spineless. Appears he is afraid of his own fate. Running like a baby to bupe when he wakes up. Then you pray to allah on drugs? Yeah....you are the real deal I can see.

"My gif avatar of Jesus doesn't dance "
ripped from a thread and dont know if it can be used as lounge material but i personally am tickled to fuckin death at this for some reason. and shady say hes old and smole... give im a break.
what say the masses?
delete this post?
😂
i havent laughed this hard inna while peeps
sorely needed
love always

sold off a piece of hardware yesterday and mf ask how he know it worked
i grabbed it up, locked it, slid the mag in, unlocked and popped off three quick rounds.
this is not a fuckin toy, heard? i says
oh, ok. thanks, brother
:rolleyes:

How much acid or mushrooms do you think it would take to permanently twist me and end me locked up being fed soup and sedatives, free of rent and responsibilities.
I feel like living the rest of my life in a funny farm lol

Or is there something better I could use for desired effect?

eLMdmtgONJxmZQmzrH9B3NpSNu9.jpg

THE ABYSS Chapter III: The Homo Curse
The most hardcore guy out....is on opiate maintenance since he was too weak to kick LOL. If you came here, I would just lock you in a room for 72 hours. Let you out crawling and have my way.
I'm not on opiate maintance fucking deranged Sherlock.
If you knew something about opiate maintance, you would know that they don't give you doses like 1mg.
They give you doses like 14-36mg.
Escaping from my fate? Yeah yeah, Mr. Big brain.
Big boy 7D chess that only your neantherdal brains understand.

I feel like living the rest of my life in a funny farm lol
Have we not all arrived where the punk mfs cant hack it?
Is there a certain line we cross to warrant the straight-jacket? Or is that standard-issue? XX-L For me, please. XXX if ya have as i like a little wiggle room. ;)
Let them know I am but a scape-goat and will rise again?
Lors hep us all.
Looking about I see insanity at every turn. It is scripted. I am but a player lookin for stage left; hoping I dont trip down the stairs on my way out... eacape you say? Nah, bruv, just out for a bit of a stroll, ol' chap... fish and chips, wot, wot? 🧐
Yall trippin.
Love ya

Status
Not open for further replies.