Chapter II: The Abyss is Eternal !

Status
Not open for further replies.
EAT PUSSY. DRINK BEER. SMOKE WEED.
Good day in my book. How long do you think you could live on pussy and beer?

I hear Guinness is most nutritionally sufficient and might get you an extra week of drunken stupor vs. your typical ale before you die if that's all you were subsisting on.

Now, how many electrolytes are in vaginal fluids? I imagine a few, and if you time things right you might even snatch some protein from in there....

Good day in my book. How long do you think you could live on pussy and beer?

I hear Guinness is most nutritionally sufficient and might get you an extra week of drunken stupor vs. your typical ale before you die if that's all you were subsisting on.

Now, how many electrolytes are in vaginal fluids? I imagine a few, and if you time things right you might even snatch some protein from in there....

I dunno, a decent while I think. Monks used to do beer fasts for months at a time and they seemed to do ok. I reckon you could get away with a mostly Guinness diet for about 2-3 months.

I sort of survived on Reese's peanut butter cups, Granny Smith Green Apples and Heroin for about 6 months. I wasn't living well, but I'm still here.

I volunteer as a research subject for this Pussy/Beer/Weed experiment.

Edit: 40 days on just beer for the monks: https://aleteia.org/2019/03/05/no-food-only-beer-fasting-like-a-17th-century-monk/

I tried rly hard to get into that crew but a large majority of their skits miss my target unfortunately - still something quite loveable about them

Today's my birthday 🥰
CUZnQSd.gif

I've just done 500mg of speed paste IV

Got 2g of k this morning and it didn't touch the fucking sides

Got given speed fir free soooooo. Why not

Gona regret it later for sure

Today's my birthday 🥰
HBD Madness <3 I wish you get all the presents you wished for. You have any special wishes BL could fill?
I've just done 500mg of speed paste IV

Got 2g of k this morning and it didn't touch the fucking sides

Got given speed fir free soooooo. Why not

Gona regret it later for sure
Speed paste is the shit <3 fuck americans and asians with their meth. But 0.5g? Your brains have been fried I have done the paste of your country it's real good.

Status
Not open for further replies.