who gives a fuck about ur feelings?

yes yes

go

go with god

yo leave me alone

talk to ur kids

when u learn how to talk, then maybe come to papi chulo

648da596fbf62771d9931feea926fb0c.gif

@shizo - why do you like that? It's my sleeping med since years and I need it. And I should sleep enough today because tomorrow my affaire will be there from 10 o'clock in the morning till the evening. Don't want to fall asleep :D

JJ

I smoked daily for years. Only the first day is hard and then it gets easier and easier. I need to have benzos these days if I wanna smoke.

it's ez to grow yourself but check with your local laws first plz iirc

Hey,

meanwhile it is no problem anymore to have 3 or 4 plants at home, if the police is coming because any shitty neighbour is smelliing it, they can not do anything until they are not ready to harvest. No buds, no problems with the police. And even when.... I would not even call a lawyer.

The problem is, i have no additional small room in my flat where I could put a tent inside - If i would have that, I would already grow for a long time. AND: I have a neighbour t hat is schizophrenic/psychotical episodes/whatever - sometimes she sees things that are not there wich lead to have already two times the police here because " I'm torturing my cats with the dustsweeper, and two times she sent me firemen because she saw my flat burning.

Uhm....

And my worries are that they smell it then, especially when i just let them dry, and this is also not because of the police but it is illegal and they could kick me definitely out of my flat which i have for 15 years now. This is too risky for me. I tried to let my mum growing because she is living in the Nowhere and there is a big garden. She would have done it if she just had to give them water. But if you grow you should minimum know what you are doing, how to treat plants and so on. Outdoors are easy to grow but she denied......

Sigh...

JJ

Status
Not open for further replies.